Fankit for S2 Mandalorian Boba Fett

MemeMaster
332 posts Member
edited June 2021
One of the kits I personally want to see in this game the most one day, the Boba Fett who got done justice for Live TV with how he kicked serious stormtrooper butt during Chapter 14. I tried to implement the many tools and weapons he used into this Kit to show his large arsenal of weapons and their full capacity when used in skilled hands.

As for how he'd look, he would resemble the current Boba, but his Armor would be polished and have a damper, more full green and he'd have a different stance with his weapon so that he won't be mistaken for the other one.

I hope you enjoy the read and that I earn your honest feedback! I will answer some of the more obvious Questions below the full Kit.

UNIT NAME: Boba Fett (Mandalorian)

ALIGNMENT: Light Side

CATEGORY: Attacker(Str), Leader, Scoundrel, Mandalorian

Powerful mandalorian who overwhelms his enemies with combinations of his various weapons

Basic: BLAZING BOLTS
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and inflict all debuffs on all allies on them for 2 turns. If the target has Heat Signal, gain +15% Turnmeter.

Special 1: TRACER MISSILE (Cooldown 2)
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and inflict Heat Signal until the end of the Encounter which cannot be resisted or copied. This Ability cannot be evaded.

If the target enemy already has Heat Signal, this Ability ignores defense and dispels all buffs on the target enemy.

Heat Signal: Functions as a Taunting Effect for Boba Fett (Mandalorian), allowing him to target this unit even if stealthed. Empowers "Rail Shot".

Special 2: RAIL SHOT (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Deal true damage to the target enemy which cannot be evaded. This Ability deals more damage the lower the target enemy's health is, up to +50% damage if they are below 30% Health. For each stack of Armor Shred on the target enemy, this Ability deals +20% Damage.

If the target enemy is inflicted with Heat Signal, the lower Health damage bonus is doubled and this ability's cooldown is reset.

Leader: LEGACY OF CLAN FETT
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Mandalorian Allies gain +30% Max Protection and +20% Offense. Additionally, whenever they use a special ability during their turn, the primary target is dazed for 2 turns which cannot be resisted.

Whenever an enemy goes below 100% Health, all Mandalorian allies gain +20% Turnmeter. Whenever an enemy is inflicted with Armor Shred, they are also inflicted with Heat Signal.

Enemies inflicted with Heat Signal have -50% Tenacity and -40% Critical Avoidance.

Unique 1: STRENGTH OF SURVIVAL
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Whenever Boba takes damage from any source, he gains +20% Defense (stacking) and +10% Offense (Stacking) until the end of his next turn.

Boba recovers 20% Health and Protection whenever he uses Rail Shot or whenever he defeats an enemy unit and all other Mandalorian allies recover half of that amount.

Unique 2: I WAS AIMING FOR THE OTHER
After every 6 turns Boba takes, he gains the Granted Ability Thermal Missile which he can use alongside his other abilities. The next use will prepare 6 turns after he uses Thermal Missile.

(Granted Ability) Thermal Missile
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict them with Burn, Healing Immunity and Daze for 2 turns. This Ability deals double damage to enemies inflicted with Heat Signal and cannot evade. If only one enemy is active and is hit by this Ability, they are immediately defeated instead.

So, now for a small Q&A About the Kit, as I am certainly aware those questions will be asked:
Q: How should I imagine Heat Signal works?
A: A Debuff version of Vaders MM. Boba can target this unit even if they are stealthed or if someone else has Taunt. But, while it cannot be resisted, it can be dispelled, as it is not a locked debuff.

Q: What's up with that Unique 2 name?
A: A small homage to Mandalorian Chapter 14, where Boba used the rocket on his back to shoot down the 2 Troop Transporters by hitting the one that flew higher, leading to it crashing into the second one and subsequently destroying both. When complimented on the nice shot by Din, Boba responded "I was aiming for the other".

Q: And the Leader name?
A: His father, Jango Fett, was a foundling who was adopted into Clan Fett. Clan Fett is one of Mandalore's oldest clans, alongside other notorious clans like vizsla and cadera. This in turn means that he, and by extension Boba, are mandalorians of Clan Fett, and since Boba is the currently only known living member (Correct me if I am wrong), he carries their name's entire weight. Another homage, if you will. This also answers the following question of why Boba has the "Mandalorian" tag, because it was revealed that he is, in fact, one of them.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Nice kit.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.