Bad Batch S1:E8 Chat (SPOILERS)

2Next

Replies

• Piewalker wrote: »
    So anyone else think bandaged up Crosshair looked like Dengar?

Wow, I dont figure out that.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Piewalker wrote: »

Yeah I got that as well. I thought he might even become Dengar, but to clear the water, Dengar appears earlier in TCWAS.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

I thought i was the only one thinking that!

Same
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Yeah I got that as well. I thought he might even become Dengar, but to clear the water, Dengar appears earlier in TCWAS.

Yeah, that’s what I thought. But Dengar is in CW season 4, so Crosshair won’t become Dengar. It will be interesting to see what Crosshair looks like now though.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    I feel like Cad Bane and Fennec Shand are going to have a run-in with each other.

That would be cool. Obviously Fennec would survive as her character is still around in the Mando timeline. Cad Bane's whereabouts are a bit murkier. I could see him surviving tho so he could make an appearance in Book of Boba Fett or something.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    I feel like Cad Bane and Fennec Shand are going to have a run-in with each other.

That would be cool. Obviously Fennec would survive as her character is still around in the Mando timeline. Cad Bane's whereabouts are a bit murkier. I could see him surviving tho so he could make an appearance in Book of Boba Fett or something.

Well now, wouldn't that be somethin if Cad showed up in the Book of Boba Fett. Now people can say a Cad update is on the way. lol
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Live Action Cad Bane… that would be something.