Mods

Droidguy_1
7 posts Member
edited June 2021
I have a ton of mods in my inbox that suck. I don’t want to have to sell any of my mods in my inventory, because all my mods have at least 10 speed. Why would I want to sell those mods to make room for crappy ones, just to have to sell those too? Why is there no way to delete the mods in my inbox?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    You can equip mods on toons without mods to collect the ones in your inbox
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Ultra Moderator :O awesome!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mods is a game in and of it self, if you have a base of all mods in your inventory have base 10 speed, you have many options.

Take a hard look at your gold mods. Any color below that, that has the same speed is "worth more"/has more potential. Look at the other secondaries sell the less useful ones, slice other ones up to gold, rinse and repeat.

The only way to know if the mods in your in box are junk is to work through them. Even with all base 10 speed, you have mods that are worse than others. The only way to find 20+ speed mods is to keep working through mods.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Perfect. This is it. Great answer

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    I wish there was a counter and an actual set number of how many mods we are allowed to have in our inventory.
    According to HotUtils limit is 500 free Mods
    It must be to expensive or something to have a counter.
    about $10 per month, to use a bot/webtool that does this and more QoL stuff, that isn't profiting to invest CG development time into it. They need more time to do buggy redesigns
    Ultra wrote: »
    That's what I did. Now I have an extremely bloated roster (no toon without lvl. 50 and without mods) and am facing the same problem. Inventory gets full again and too few new characters are released to equip with all these event-rewarded mods.
  • 10 speed =/= good mod

It doesn't even = acceptable mod

There are many 0 speed mods very much worth keeping.

It is time you upped your mod stringency to level 2 or higher.

I recommend getting rid of mods that are bad at doing what they do.

Crit damage triangles that don't bring at least 1 combination of speed, offense, cc

Arrows with speed secondary except CA, protection, and offense

Offense primary crosses without at least 1 combination of same for CD triangle above

Health type health primary circles that excessively bring protection without a health flat (subjectivity)

And you don't have to do all of those at once. That's a lot of cutoffs. Just pick 1 cutoff for 1 of your most common mods and do that 1 today. You will get rid of 30 -50 mods
    @Droidguy_1

• Korban
    100 posts Member
    Am I correct that only should keep mods with Main (talking about upgraded gold ones) Primary + at least 10 speed secondary?
    If no speed = sell ?

Talking about fully upgraded gold ones. No speed = sell?
  • There are edge cases.

Some characters have little need for speed but benefit from as much offence as possible, for example.

But if you have gold mods with +5 speed secondary, they are in almost all cases best to be sold.