Best Sith Team is?

1)Darth Raven
2)Bastila Shan Fallen
3)Darth Malak
4)hk
5)darth sion
The above 5 are what i always see in arena.

Please advise me
-If i need to farm assassin,trooper,marauder??
-Can skip these 3?

Replies

• nurm
    107 posts Member
    Trooper instead of Sion.
    Marauder can also be used, he can do incredible DMG if enough debuffs are on.
  • Go for trooper or marauder instead of Sion.
    Sion is really only good when teamed with Nihilus and Traya, usually as a counter against geos, or together with SEE.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Trooper is common. Marauder is more fun imho, provided you can get your DR and Basty faster than your opponents'.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Trooper.

First you want all Sith Empire in the squad so you can take advantage of Darth Revans +50% crit damage leadership ability. You lose that extra crit damage to the entire squad if Sion or any non Sith Empire character is on the team.

Second the number of pre-taunt tanks in the game are few and Trooper is one of them. This is good for DR vs DR mirror matches because it prevents faster DRs from fearing your entire team and allows you to run a faster FBast to win those mirrors easily. Later on pre-taunts become extremely important in specific GAC and TW squad counters and defensive teams.
  • The best sith team is a team with sith eternal, but if you're talking about a teal without see then DR, BSF, Malak, sith empire trooper and HK/marauder
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    DR lead: DR/BSF/SET/HK/Malak for defense/last arena climb attempt of the day.

DR/BSF/Marauder/HK/Malak for climbing and/or offense, requires you to outspeed the enemy team (particularly in DR mirrors)

Palp/DR/BSF/Vader/Thrawn if you don't have Malak, or want to use Malak for a solo in GAC/TW.

DR/BSF/HK/SET/Marauder if you don't want to combine Vader and DR but want to keep Malak for solos/etc.

I think that about covers DR variations.

Palp/Vader/Traya/Thrawn/BSF for prior to unlocking DR.

SEE/Malak/???/???/??? (honestly largely depends on what you're going against/using the team for/etc.) for post-GL sith.
    SEE/Wat for maximum low-man efficiency/mirror matches.
    SEE by himself for the lolz against most non-high-tier teams, such as in GAC. And even a number of higher tier teams.