Sutdown the new Rancor

denispelado
13 posts Member
edited March 2022
My idea is to eliminate the rancor that few can do and create another with several levels like the one that already exists and put another beast so that those who have a low level get few pieces but get them and also stop doing what they do, that is, make it difficult. the ALL event and not to set handicaps for the new ones, for example the glactic events, that is, because playing 5 years for the computer teams to lower them because handicap to what it cost us so much to get
That is to say, work and have fantasy, do not continue with what I already did, for example, put the Terentatek as a raid, which is what they should have done
Post edited by EA_Illium on

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Or start working on teams that can handle Challenge Rancor.

Do you understand the irony of demanding they shut down the Challenge Rancor because it's too hard? It'd be like if I said shut down the NBA because I'm playing on a local rec league.

EDIT: Nobody say a **** thing about OP's English. Obviously it isn't his first language and I guarantee you that whatever is his first language, he writes that better than you do. There's a lot to critique about this suggestion, and English isn't a part of that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Do you understand the irony of demanding they shut down the Challenge Rancor because it's too hard? It'd be like if I said shut down the NBA because I'm playing on a local rec league.

All other raids have lower tiers (like your local league) so the comparison that you make is there is the NBA but no local leagues, so people who are not good enough aren't allowed to play, right?
  • This is why we can’t have nice things.
    My guild still has not beaten Crancor, but it’s motivating to work on it, and see a little more progress each time.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    It's also motivating to move through the lower levels to reach the last one as well, just saying.

Sorry that most people aren't in the top level guilds that beat it in week 1 or 2. I'd be curious to know what % of guilds can actually beat it. 5? 10? Likely not many more than that.

I don't think he or anyone else is saying make it easier. They want sub levels so they get more than nothing while the 1% continue to widen the gap.
  • Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    Doesn’t the regular/old Rancor raid have the lower levels?
  • Don't bother with cracour, unless your whole guild is. You'll push toons to r5 to work on it, then your GAC will get harder.

Meanwhile if you can complete hard conquest you'll get more aeromagnifiers than you have impulse detectors to go with anyway.

Just work on conquest.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

All other raids have lower tiers (like your local league) so the comparison that you make is there is the NBA but no local leagues, so people who are not good enough aren't allowed to play, right?

Yes. If only there were 7 lower-level Rancor raids.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Yes. If only there were 7 lower-level Rancor raids.

That feals as a totally different raid, and also higher guilds don't have to choose between regular rancor and crancor.
  • This is the “I can’t beat this and neither can my guild so let’s shut this entire thing down” kind of post I’ve been looking for to start off my day :)

Also I had a slight stroke reading your post
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    This is the “I can’t beat this and neither can my guild so let’s shut this entire thing down” kind of post I’ve been looking for to start off my day :)

Also I had a slight stroke reading your post

What the OP meant was to add lower tiers, not to remove it all from the game
    Post edited by Sanderzas on
  • Sanderzas wrote: »

What r
    the OP meant was to add lower tiers, not to remove it all from the game

Read the first sentence from the op… that’s the only legible bit of his complaint
This discussion has been closed.