Vigo5588
22 posts Member
edited June 2021
I was wrong got it thanks, my bad
Post edited by Vigo5588 on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Galactic legend events are actually not meant to "be hard". They have a hefty set of requirements to gain access to the event, so the events are actually "easier".
  • Gas has as many toon requirements as any of the galactic legends, the only dif is relics, and why change the event gear requirements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vigo5588 wrote: »
    Gas has as many toon requirements as any of the galactic legends, the only dif is relics, and why change the event gear requirements.

No, not quite.

They didnt change the gear requirements. Still just 7* and 17000 power.
  • It says 22,000 power recommend with relic 3 I’m literally looking at it right now
  • I’m sorry you are right required is 17000, recommended is 22000. But again the event is way harder now then when it came out, again I’ve seen videos of when it first came out people doing the event day 1 with gear 8 and 9 toons, which cannot be done now
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont recall any stated changes to the event. Mant events can be done at lower gear, with many tries.
  • I’ve never seen anyone clear GAS with G8 or G9 characters, so that’s VERY unlikely
  • G8/9 characters wouldn't qualify for the event because of the GP requirements, so you wouldn't even be able to battle in the event in the first place.
  • Vigo5588 wrote: »
    I’m sorry you are right required is 17000, recommended is 22000. But again the event is way harder now then when it came out, again I’ve seen videos of when it first came out people doing the event day 1 with gear 8 and 9 toons, which cannot be done now

It's just insanely stupid levels of RNG that you need to achieve to get there. I remember getting it down to a single red dot and losing in phase 4 after about 30 minutes thinking, Ok, i get it now I can do this. Then the next hour i couldn't take down more then 1 enemy.

I'd be curious to see what someone would do with a full team of R7s. In theory, it should be a cakewalk, but i'd imagine it still rng's you over a barrel for a lengthy bit of time. It's simply horribly designed and they don't seem to care.

I can understand hard. But that RNG is downright unfair. I don't care how many people have finished it. Everyone's who's done it has ripped it miraculously afterwards. RNG is a part of all games, but in this case to have an RNG that will allow G10's through if the numbers align and then @%&&hammer R4's for hours is just poor design.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    Vigo5588 wrote: »
    I’m sorry you are right required is 17000, recommended is 22000. But again the event is way harder now then when it came out, again I’ve seen videos of when it first came out people doing the event day 1 with gear 8 and 9 toons, which cannot be done now

It's just insanely stupid levels of RNG that you need to achieve to get there. I remember getting it down to a single red dot and losing in phase 4 after about 30 minutes thinking, Ok, i get it now I can do this. Then the next hour i couldn't take down more then 1 enemy.

I'd be curious to see what someone would do with a full team of R7s. In theory, it should be a cakewalk, but i'd imagine it still rng's you over a barrel for a lengthy bit of time. It's simply horribly designed and they don't seem to care.

I can understand hard. But that RNG is downright unfair. I don't care how many people have finished it. Everyone's who's done it has ripped it miraculously afterwards. RNG is a part of all games, but in this case to have an RNG that will allow G10's through if the numbers align and then @%&&hammer R4's for hours is just poor design.

I remember CFH taking everyone to R7 on the old test account, and he STILL had RNG issues. GAS event is hard.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    That says more about CFH than the event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH