Salvage conversion issue

SNAKEMAN
470 posts Member
edited June 2021
This has always been a problem, I just never noticed until it actually mattered to me but I’m sure I’m not alone. How can a fully crafted kyro be worth 30 and the individual pieces are worth 6, makes no sense what so ever and literally robbing players who may not know the math. Furthermore the fully crafted kyro that are both pieces fused are worth 300 which is equivalent to just 50 individual pieces. Can this please be fixed CG!
IGN: RANKMAN
Line: xSNAKEMAN
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    There are some pitfalls in conversion

Converting Kyros to salvage is one of them
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Have you tried just, like…not scrapping the things with a bad return? It’s an option.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• You shouldn’t ever scrap kyro….

Also not every thing that you can scrap is a good deal. You just gotta be smart about which stuff you should convert to salvage and which stuff to lock so you won’t convert them
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Ok, I wasn’t clear on my original post so I’ll clarify a few things to weed out some of the obvious answers.

I’m not just referring to kyro, that’s just one example of many different types of gear pieces.

My bigger point is, I’ll accidentally fuse a gear piece or maybe already have it fused as a reward and it’s worth less than the individual pieces with no way of reverting back. There doesn’t really need to be a way to revert fuse pieces just make the fused pieces ACTUALLY worth what they should be.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Well you can see the salvage values of fully crafted gear and salvage gear before you turn them into salvage if you go into the scavenger. While it’s annoying it’s still easily avoidable 🤷🏻‍♂️