Galactic Challenges

TelZoran
7 posts Member
edited June 2021
making an event that is not fun. Galactic Challenges is a dread to complete. I've hear others say "just don't do then", but there is not an easy way to get the slicing gear. So we're forced to do a game mode that is not fun and entertaining. Why on earth would a game company want to release something that isn't fun and entertaining? It goes against everything they should stand for.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I enjoy them, and I'm sure others do too.
  • Thanks for your unbias thoughts "Moderator"...
  • I like them too.

Am I unbiasED enough?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I like them too.

Am I unbiasED enough?

I think someone is trying to become the next moderator :)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    2 battles was more than usual, so OP kinda has a point
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ohhh, I get it. The title suggests they did something great when in fact you believe they didn’t. Very clever.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ohhh, I get it. The title suggests they did something great when in fact you believe they didn’t. Very clever.

Fixed that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TelZoran wrote: »
    Thanks for your unbias thoughts "Moderator"...

Those were my thoughts as a player. I only moderate the forums and this topic is not related to that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I like them too.

Am I unbiasED enough?

Same. Although, I was asked to be a Moderator by Kozispoon years ago - does that make me biased?

ETA: correct person who asked me. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    GCs are one of my favorite modes
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    I find Galactic Challenges fun (when they’re not geared towards whales) and an interesting way to test out new squads and strategies.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I like them too.

Am I unbiasED enough?
    I like them three.

I am total unbias!!!
  • My issue with Galactic Challenges is not receiving the rewards which happened today. Won a red box but the rewards aren’t in my account - how can this be fixed?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    159571144 wrote: »
    My issue with Galactic Challenges is not receiving the rewards which happened today. Won a red box but the rewards aren’t in my account - how can this be fixed?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250250/placeholder-mod-slicing-reward-in-galactic-challenge-rewards
  • I think he maybe referring to not receiving any rewards rather than the known issue with mats.
  • TelZoran wrote: »
    making an event that is not fun. Galactic Challenges is a dread to complete. I've hear others say "just don't do then", but there is not an easy way to get the slicing gear. So we're forced to do a game mode that is not fun and entertaining. Why on earth would a game company want to release something that isn't fun and entertaining? It goes against everything they should stand for.

I would echo this saying that the current Challenge seems to be hugely disbalanced: I barely make T9 crate with G12 SEE and solid mix of R7/R6 Sith toons, which has been major investment on my side, while in previous First Order Challenge I got to same crate with G6-8 FO sqd.
    Cannot see what is the point of "Bonuses for..." in titles of these last two Challenges?
    If the title says "Bonuses for Sith", my expectation is that T10 crate has to come in easier with "decent Sith team", while T9 should be hard to obtain without having them.

Seems very strange. And this is definitely not the 1st such occasion.