Is KAM mission getting fixed before LS Geo?

124Next

Replies

• TVF
    36589 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

You do realize this is actually what's happening, and not the non committal answer he gave on discord right?

Anyway, we have our answer to the op.

We have 1/2 the answer. No word on any compensation. I would love some KAM shards as I lost the battle last go round because of this issue.

No word on any compensation because there isn't any...

There should be.

One of the hardest missions ingame bugged. Yes, there should be.

But is it bugged?
    1. It's not a bug, it's a change that they have decided to revert

I think it is, but based on their messaging I don't think that they think it is. It's weird, because that is the only mission where gaining max protection doesn't also grant that amount of protection, but everything they've said has been that they are "reverting" the "change" not "fixing the bug."

I guess you could have said something like that instead of "it's not a bug" then.

Sure, but that doesn't fit as nicely into list format.

It also misrepresents your position but if these discussions entertain you who am I to judge :smile:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

You do realize this is actually what's happening, and not the non committal answer he gave on discord right?

Anyway, we have our answer to the op.

We have 1/2 the answer. No word on any compensation. I would love some KAM shards as I lost the battle last go round because of this issue.

No word on any compensation because there isn't any...

There should be.

One of the hardest missions ingame bugged. Yes, there should be.

But is it bugged?
    1. It's not a bug, it's a change that they have decided to revert

I think it is, but based on their messaging I don't think that they think it is. It's weird, because that is the only mission where gaining max protection doesn't also grant that amount of protection, but everything they've said has been that they are "reverting" the "change" not "fixing the bug."

I guess you could have said something like that instead of "it's not a bug" then.

Sure, but that doesn't fit as nicely into list format.

It also misrepresents your position but if these discussions entertain you who am I to judge :smile:

Good point. I edited the list.