QoL Mods

Solus_Imperius
232 posts Member
edited July 2021
It may have already been said, but we do not have enough mod slots.
I think the mod cap should be doubled.
I believe if you were to remod a full roster, you wouldn't have enough mod slots available to demod everyone and start fresh.
We have far more characters in game then when mods first released.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I have multiple sets for the same characters based on the leader.
I also pre plan mod sets such as my set for CAT.

This also seems like a relatively easy fix on CGs part.
A lot more data to each player, change the limit's numerical value.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Don’t take this as me disagreeing with you, but if they doubled it, threads exactly like this one would still appear a few months down the line.

Your point about a complete remod is well made though. It is weird that we only have room to strip mods off 83 characters when there are over 200 of them.
  • I think increasing the cap would be great but we need more than that to fix mods.

Better filtering is a must. Add filtering be level for one. Maybe add a doesn't contain filter. So that way you could filter all level 3 purples that don't contain speed and quickly sell them. Ect...

A level all to the selected level would be great too. Goes along with the filtering by level. It'd be great if you could select all level 1 purples and level them all to 3 and then quickly sell the garbage, then quickly level what's left.

A filter by value would also be nice. Say I want to sell all my gold mods with speed less than 10. It'd be nice to be able to select that. Obviously you would have to be careful not to sell ones with other desirable stats but for my example this one works.

I'd also like a way to lock mods on a character. This would make reminding for a new team easier when you definitely don't want to disrupt the mods on certain teams. For example on a complete remod, you would lock the teams you are don with to show those mods aren't an option for what's left.