R8 mats

jjjwar
17 posts Member
edited July 2021
Ive been a loyal player for 5 years. Ive spent a decent amount of money on this game, probably around $150 per year. I complained once about drop rates a while back. Now I'm kinda ****. It took forever to unlock slkr. Then I did the grind to get r7. And now I see that r8 isnt possible bc my 245mil guild cant finish rancor. What the heck? This is messed up, beyond messed up. I can't farm r8 even though Ive spent 5 years playing this game. This needs to change. And now they talk of r9. Make r8 farmable or there is a real chance I'll quit after 5 years of loyal gameplay. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Do hard mode conquest
  • Do hard mode conquest

^
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ^^
  • jjjwar
    17 posts Member
    I know about that. So I get 10 aeromagnifiers per month? It takes a month to farm the darkside currency to unlock the ultimate, and that is after the grind to r7, and the grind to unlock the gl. Its too much. It takes months for one character, while the rest of the roster rotts. Ive been doing this for 5 years and this is a bit much. Ive put up with it all...this r8 slap in the face is just wrong.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    You can always join a new guild that IS completing the challenge rancor raid if you're really after those relic 8 mats. Otherwise 10/month from conquest is still a pretty good stream of them.
  • Conquest is the answer.
    I got my first R8 (GK) with two red chests, then the second (GMY) with two red chest, then the third (SLKR) after two CRancor (in the while we developed appropriate teams and learned how to kill him).
  • If you're having trouble getting to r8, don't just put it on your strongest character. It doesn't make much of a difference that I've noticed.

Hold onto your mats and put them on the next GL requirement that you decide you want to go for.

I'm not getting any challenge pit aeromagnifiers, but I am finding I have a surplus of them compared to how hard it is to get the salvage ones. They use up so much of the most common g12 salvage.