I can’t beat JMK

2Next

Replies

• Whaleathon wrote: »
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I posted 3 videos above. Click them and they should be play. And yes I’ve watched them and did exactly as they did but didn’t work.

I meant a more recent video after the feedback that was provided in this thread.

I only have SEE and the SEE squad you used isn't very good against JMK.

I can't comment on the other battles.

I see send me a comp to use and I’ll video it for you.

Team I use; SEE lead, Sith Triumvirate and Sith Empire Trooper

Team I've seen others use; SEE lead, Darth Traya, Darth Malak, Wat Tambor, Armorer

Team I've seen work on YouTube (but haven't tried it out myself); Darth Traya lead, Darth Sion, Darth Malak, SEE and Moff Gideon
  • I’ve also been having solid success the last couple days using Rey lead, JKL, GAS, JKR, Hermit Yoda - main key is NOT using ultimate unless absolutely necessary to save a character, but to use health steal/heals to keep transitioning at least one back and forth across the whirlwind trigger point every round, and using Mark to circumvent damage immunity - then laying the final smack down on Kenobi with ultimate.

(Of course, this will probably only be reliable for a day or two, once CAT shows up you will probably have to drop a damage dealer for a pre-taunt)
  • I had exactly the same issue buddy.
    A guild mate of mine did a couple of quick vids and made it look very simple.
    I’ve never lost since following this kill order.
    R8 squad easily taken down by lower relic’d JML

• I can’t do anything with JML. I was able to stop CAT from doing anything but even with my 5 vs their 4 I still get absolutely destroyed. I can’t even get through another characters protection. My JML team has very decent mods better than my Rey team and they can’t do anything against JMK. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. I did everything the video did yet nothing worked.
  • Even when JML and SEE came out it was not this hard to beat. Arena wise JMK is the best GL he is so hard to kill.
  • Whaleathon wrote: »
    I can’t do anything with JML. I was able to stop CAT from doing anything but even with my 5 vs their 4 I still get absolutely destroyed. I can’t even get through another characters protection. My JML team has very decent mods better than my Rey team and they can’t do anything against JMK. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. I did everything the video did yet nothing worked.

I took a look at your mods. Here are my suggestions.

1. Give JMLS speed primary and potency secondary modsets. Only give him protection in the circle, cross and triangle spaces. In the arrow, give him speed with a high potency percentage if you can. Make him as fast as possible.
    2. Give your JKR protection and make him tanky. He doesn't need critical damage mods because he's not that strong and you have GAS and JKL on the team anyway.
    3. Give JKL more protection and speed.
    4. Give GAS more speed if you can.

I hope that helps.

You may also need to take out Wat and put in Hermit Yoda if he's not being helpful to your team.
  • SLK/hux/Wat/daka/zombie is pretty great on offense, even against CAT

(Protection/tank tech on SLK, med pack on Daka)
  • DEATHER
    33 posts Member
    Rey, jkr, gas, CAT, GBA

• TVF
    30068 posts Member
    The timing of that post is delicious irony.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH