Kit Reveal: Omega

124Next

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    I'm impressed with omega from what i've seen
    How so?
  • Esharan
    65 posts Member
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI I've done a bunch of additional testing with Omega..

Is it possible she is bugged? She doesn't seem to increase damage when you add more offense. At least not in any material way. If I run full offense she does the same damage as any other non offense build (e.g. bad damage).

I've heard a few others at swgoh events discord say they've seen similar, almost like they're a 0 modifier on offense stats being applied to her damage output.

Thanks for any feedback, or check in with devs on?

Tldr; damage seems very bad for a "high damage single target attacker" and increasing offense stats doesn't make a material difference? Bug?
  • Kyno
    30528 posts Moderator
    Esharan wrote: »
    CG_Doja_Fett_MINI I've done a bunch of additional testing with Omega..

Is it possible she is bugged? She doesn't seem to increase damage when you add more offense. At least not in any material way. If I run full offense she does the same damage as any other non offense build (e.g. bad damage).

I've heard a few others at swgoh events discord say they've seen similar, almost like they're a 0 modifier on offense stats being applied to her damage output.

Tldr; damage seems very bad for a "high damage single target attacker" and increasing offense stats doesn't make a material difference? Bug?

The response we got today was that she is WAI. They are looking at her usage and modding, but generally all her stats are where they should be.

The guidance we were given was to focus on her usage, as the assists and stealth/defense buffs are what will help her climb in damage output, and keep in mind the spread of true damage being done.

They will keep an eye on things.
  • Legend91
    1918 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

The response we got today was that she is WAI. They are looking at her usage and modding, but generally all her stats are where they should be.

The guidance we were given was to focus on her usage, as the assists and stealth/defense buffs are what will help her climb in damage output, and keep in mind the spread of true damage being done.

The defense up that only Wrecker can provide? If he takes a turn..and if it doesn't get dispelled...
    Omega's damage output (excluding the bonus true dmg) is pitiful.
    She get's way too less turns to make her stacking dmg meaningful, her sitting at 150 base speed doesn't help either.
    Her Zeroed In ability only lets her bypass taunts. Even the good old Mark would've been more useful to pin down a key opponent as the other BB would've been able to jump in. Her as a "high single target damage dealer" doing like an enormous 30-40k crit on her special on that Zeroed In opponent is not gonna do anything.

Things that would've made her a much better char:
    - provide some ability blocks
    - provide another source of defense up for the BB crew
    - higher base speed and/or high TM gain for herself like GMY or Canderous to take more turns
    - Mark instead of that Zeroed In that can't be dispelled or resisted (like JKR)
    - a mass assist ability
    - "Adaptive Learner" actually doing high damage
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

The defense up that only Wrecker can provide? If he takes a turn..and if it doesn't get dispelled...
    She get's way too less turns to make her stacking dmg meaningful, her sitting at 150 base speed doesn't help either.
    Her Zeroed In ability only lets her bypass taunts. Even the good old Mark would've been more useful to pin down a key opponent as the other BB would've been able to jump in. Her as a "high single target damage dealer" doing like an enormous 30-40k crit on her special on that Zeroed In opponent is not gonna do anything.

- higher base speed and/or high TM gain for herself like GMY or Canderous to take more turns
    - a mass assist ability

Echo's basic also grants Defense Up...
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Legend91
    1918 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

- a mass assist ability

True, somehow doesn't list him when filtering for defense up under "ability classes" on swgoh.gg.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

- a mass assist ability

True, somehow doesn't list him when filtering for defense up under "ability classes" on swgoh.gg.

But your point still stands, another source of Defense Up (maybe even at the start of the encounter) would be excellent.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Xcien wrote: »
    I would love to have Crosshair in any iteration as well.

At this point, I’d take Howzer (newly introduced clone from BB episode 12) as the 5th over this tripe.

Some people just don’t like Omeega.

I like the character in the TV show just fine.
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    I would love to have Crosshair in any iteration as well.

At this point, I’d take Howzer (newly introduced clone from BB episode 12) as the 5th over this tripe.

Some people just don’t like Omeega.

I like the character in the TV show just fine.

Just not the in-game Omega. But I don’t blame you, I thought she’d be better as well.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Korban
    77 posts Member
    Is there really a better option out there instead of Omega?

It has to be a clone, for the stealth synergies. Any thoughts?
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Korban wrote: »

How many other clones that are part of the BB can you think of?
  • Korban
    77 posts Member
    edited July 28

It doesn't have to be a BB clone. Any clone works to trigger BB abilities/ synergies.
  • Korban wrote: »

It doesn't have to be a BB clone. Any clone works to trigger BB abilities/ synergies.

You need a bb to enjoy pretaunt
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    edited July 28

Sadly, you didn’t pick up the hint. Let’s think harder. What other clone who interacted multiple times with the BB and is (well, was) part of the BB that you can think of?
  • Korban
    77 posts Member

Sadly, you didn’t pick up the hint. Let’s think harder. What other clone who interacted multiple times with the BB and is (well, was) part of the BB that you can think of?
    Never watched the cartoons. Stopped at S3 Clone Wars due to lack of time.
  • Konju
    1091 posts Member
    Crosshair
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member

Konju wrote: »
    Crosshair

Congratulations, you have guessed right!

But honestly, I wouldn’t mind them adding a BB Crosshair to SWGoH.