bad batch ship

I think it be nice to have a bad batch ship wouldnt u say? and to unlock the ship u need the bad batch including omega. if so any one have ideas on it?

Replies

• Xcien
    2249 posts Member
    I think it be nice to have a bad batch ship wouldnt u say? and to unlock the ship u need the bad batch including omega. if so any one have ideas on it?
    But who would be the crew? Not all five of them.
    One may learn a great deal about a people by the stories they tell of others.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback has been noted.
  • Xcien
    2249 posts Member
    But I do believe that the Havoc Marauder will come to SWGOH sometime soon.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Hunter and Tech would pilot. Wrecker, Echo and Omega are almost always in back.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xcien
    2249 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Hunter and Tech would pilot. Wrecker, Echo and Omega are almost always in back.

Okay. That makes sense. Tech as the pilot, and Hunter as the gunner.

• Kyno
    32057 posts Moderator
    Yeah, they could go as far as 3 pilots like some other ships, leaving omega and Wrecker out. We do see Echo plug into the ship occasionally.
  • yea kyno that could worker. I only suggest with omega and wrecker to increase power level lol. but fair I suppose.
  • Kyno
    32057 posts Moderator
    yea kyno that could worker. I only suggest with omega and wrecker to increase power level lol. but fair I suppose.

We have not had a ship with more than 3 pilots, but anything is possible.
  • Why not add the almighty Gonky ? <.<
  • Xcien
    2249 posts Member
    Why not add the almighty Gonky ? <.<

It needs to be added to SWGoH first. But that would be a very fun kit.