Stealth R2D2 not working - Galactic Challenge

Rafaelcb
17 posts Member
edited July 2021
In the Galactic Challenge (Resistance), why isn't R2D2's stealth working? Is it a bug?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    dengar prevents others from stealthing when he has it
  • Is Dengar in Stealth?
    If so, then you can't Stealth.
    Don't hit Dengar.
  • Thank you :D
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I want to know why I can’t target him when I get him out of stealth with plo lead? I can se him but I can’t target him?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Dengar stealths only if you crit him so attacks that deal true damage are safe, but avoid AoE.

The sealth doesn't last long but every crit refreshes the duration, so be careful with that.

If Dengar stealths and you're patient Greef may stealth, too, allowing you to focus down Dengar so you can pick up gaining stealth again.

Final obnoxious thing to keep in mind--Even with her zeta giving Rey triple Massive Damage to Sudden Whirlwind, if Dengar is at full stacks of whatever the BH special ability is he won't die. So maybe Mark him with Revan or Fracture with Thrawn in order to stab him to death early.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Sewpot wrote: »
    I want to know why I can’t target him when I get him out of stealth with plo lead? I can se him but I can’t target him?

Is Bossk taunting?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    With Resistance, if you set it up so C3PO is the fastest, use his special on Dengar with the opening move. Confuse = no stealth. Shenanigans ensue.