JMK's healing immunity not working

Ralakili0383
39 posts Member
edited July 18
It seems that the healing immunity from JMK's special "I will do what I must" is not working at the moment in all situations.

In this snipped enemy JML is recovering health while counterattacking despite suffering healing immunity.

3g2hmh6a4bds.gif
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • Kisakee
    1496 posts Member
    edited July 18
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • UdalCuain
    4311 posts Member
    edited July 18
    Kisakee wrote: »
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.

    It should look like his health is going down, not up if that is the case.

    25,000/100,000 = 25%
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%

    The bar increases when a target has their Max Health REDUCED. See GAS attacking any target without protection for reference.
  • Kisakee
    1496 posts Member
    edited July 18
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.

    It should look like his health is going down, not up if that is the case.

    25,000/100,000 = 25%
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%

    The bar increases when a target has their Max Health REDUCED. See GAS attacking any target without protection for reference.

    The max health is of course getting up fully healed so the damage already taken is looking less.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • UdalCuain
    4311 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.

    It should look like his health is going down, not up if that is the case.

    25,000/100,000 = 25%
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%

    The bar increases when a target has their Max Health REDUCED. See GAS attacking any target without protection for reference.

    The max health is of course getting up fully healed so the damage already taken is looking less.

    I think you are missing what the problem is. JML appears to be healing from health steal on his counter attacks.
  • Kisakee
    1496 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.

    It should look like his health is going down, not up if that is the case.

    25,000/100,000 = 25%
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%

    The bar increases when a target has their Max Health REDUCED. See GAS attacking any target without protection for reference.

    The max health is of course getting up fully healed so the damage already taken is looking less.

    I think you are missing what the problem is. JML appears to be healing from health steal on his counter attacks.

    He's not, there are no green healing numbers. Your math is just wrong.
    For your example it wouldn't be 25000/102000 but 27000/102000 which is 26.47% and therewith resulting in a percentage fuller bar.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • UdalCuain
    4311 posts Member
    edited July 18
    Kisakee wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    That's not healing but increasing his max health by his basic. As his health gets more the percentage damage done is getting less which results in his bar looking fuller.

    It should look like his health is going down, not up if that is the case.

    25,000/100,000 = 25%
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%

    The bar increases when a target has their Max Health REDUCED. See GAS attacking any target without protection for reference.

    The max health is of course getting up fully healed so the damage already taken is looking less.

    I think you are missing what the problem is. JML appears to be healing from health steal on his counter attacks.

    He's not, there are no green healing numbers. Your math is just wrong.
    For your example it wouldn't be 25000/102000 but 27000/102000 which is 26.47% and therewith resulting in a percentage fuller bar.

    Haha. Ok then, let's do both scenarios. Start with 25,000 remaining and 100,000 max health for both. At the start, he has 25% remaining health.

    If it increases both max and remaining health:
    25,000 x 1.02 = 25,500 (not 27,000)
    100,000 x 1.02 = 102,000
    25.5/102 = 25%
    The health bar doesn't move.

    If it just increases max health and not remaining health:
    25,000/102,000 = 24.5%
    The health bar decreases, as the amount of health remaining from the maximum is less.

    Not sure what's causing the health recovery, but I'm pretty sure it's not JML gaining Max Health.
  • Kisakee
    1496 posts Member
    edited July 18
    When his health bar goes up 2% on 100000 health that's 2000 health and that's exactly the number added to the existing health or 25000 for your example.
    Only the max health is getting the percentage based increase while the current health gets the flat increase based on max health. I haven't coded that but it's reality and that's what is causing the confusion.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • UdalCuain
    4311 posts Member
    edited July 18
    You might be could be right. I was always under the impression that it just increased the total, and didn't affect the remaining health. Checking now.
Sign In or Register to comment.