Core Gear Completion Bundle III

Can someone clarify the following about the Core Gear Completion Bundle III?:
  • How many "cards" are included?
  • If at least two, what are the odds of getting 3, 4, 5, etc.?
  • How is it possible to "earn up to 8 completed items worth of salvage" with the 6 cards?

The "pack probabilities" only states the following: LINK
Two or more cards containing a set of items chosen from the following groups.
Each item's quantity is determined independently.
(Table of 6 cards and their gear)

Pack details:
CORE GEAR COMPLETION BUNDLE III
Core Gear & Kyrotech Salvage!

This limited time Gear Bundle awards gear salvage of every single listed variety of core gear, and has a chance to earn up to 8 completed items worth of salvage!

The gear salvage items included in this bundle are: Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage, Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage, Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage, Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage.

Each bundle contains multiple payouts, according to the following format:

Card 1: 50 Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage + 50 Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage

Card 2+: A varying amount of salvage of each item in the following set: Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage, Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage, Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage, Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage. For each item, there is a 50% chance of receiving 20 salvage; a 45% chance of receiving 35 salvage; and a 5% chance of receiving 50 salvage. Each item's quantity is determined independently.

Purchase this valuable bundle before it leaves the Store!

Purchase Limit: 2

Thanks for your help!

P.S. I would expect the "pack probabilities" to include something horrible like:
| 2 Cards | 66.00 % |
| 3 Cards | 17.00 % |
| 4 Cards |  7.00 % |
| 5 Cards |  5.00 % |
| 6 Cards |  3.00 % |
| 7 Cards |  1.99 % |
| 8 Cards |  0.01 % |

Replies

  • JoryG87
    181 posts Member
    As I read it:

    Card 1 is guaranteed

    Card 2+ with give you at least 20 pieces of the named gear. There is a chance you get 35 or 50 of them. All are determined independently, so you could get 20 of a gear piece and 35, 50 of other ones.
  • TheJEFFtm
    908 posts Member
    edited July 22
    My read is you get 2 cards guaranteed (and only 2 with this pack, the 2+ is there so they can use the same format for other packs but add additional cards with other probabilities/quantities per item)

    Card 1 has 2 slots
    (1A) 50 kyro prods (100%)
    (1B) 50 kyro computers (100%)

    Card 2 has six slots
    (2A) mk 5 Gun (20/35/50) (50%/45%/5%)
    (2B) mk 3 carbanti (same numbers)
    (2C) and so on
    (2D) down the
    (2E) list of items
    (2F) you quoted in the pack

    It could also work with the same end result listed above;
    with card 1 being identical to my above example, and then guaranteeing you 6 additional cards of one slot each, each card (2-7) having one of the items listed at the same probabilities and quantities.
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on
  • Ultra
    7898 posts Moderator
    JoryG87 wrote: »
    As I read it:

    Card 1 is guaranteed

    Card 2+ with give you at least 20 pieces of the named gear. There is a chance you get 35 or 50 of them. All are determined independently, so you could get 20 of a gear piece and 35, 50 of other ones.

    Yeah

    - 50: Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage
    - 50: Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage
    - 20-50: Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
    - 20-50: Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
    - 20-50: Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage
    - 20-50: Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    - 20-50: Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage

    That's what you get. You are getting all of the listed gear, the quantity is RNG

    You will get minimum 20 (50%), max 50 (5%) or 35 (45%)
  • I find it odd it says you can get 8 full pieces, but then there are only 7 drops. I don't recall any of those pieces requiring only 25 salvage. It is early in the morning so maybe I can't count, but I counted this like 5 times a bunch of ways.
  • V01D
    60 posts Member
    Maybe I'm counting wrong but the description mentions you can "earn up to 8 completed items worth of salvage". There's only 7 different gear items listed and shown in the picture... Also, it requires 60 Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage to make but you can only receive a max of 50. So best case scenario you will only get 6 completed items. CG should probably look into this as what they are advertising is not attainable.
Sign In or Register to comment.