[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• Nick_74
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Recent changes has put my one year account back at least three months and I just wonder why?

Since they will Debuff almost all toons and buff GLs
    Conquest will most likely be harder since the bosses are GLs

My arena is already dominated by GL but it was possible for me to get top place by sometime beat a GL
    Now this will be impossible making my Crystal income half.

In GAC if my opponent puts a GL in defence I will auto lose.

In TW win or lose will depend on how many GLs you have since I have none i will make it harder for my clan to win and should be kicked out of my clan to a lesser clan with lesser awards.

They replaced galactic challenges that I normally get the highest rewards with a new one that I hardly can get tier 7 in. Would be OK if they added a new one but they replaced instead.

If you read the feedback in this forum I really wonder how the developers can draw the conclusion that the players needs a slower and harder grind?

The company would be nothing without the players and the fans of Star Wars and this game.

I find their lack of love to us the players disturbing.
    Post edited by Nick_74 on
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I have a solution, get a galactic legend.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

I’m on my way, just surprised that the time I needed to get one increased.
    In most games when you make advances you get higher rewards
    in this case my development is going backwards because the rules in the game keep changing.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    cCVqHor.png
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nick_74 wrote: »
    Put one old meta team on each row, your opponent will not be able to clear them with his FO/Res prerequisites.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Nick_74 wrote: »
    Put one old meta team on each row, your opponent will not be able to clear them with his FO/Res prerequisites.

That assumes every single account is a GL rush. I have a GL, but it and it’s requirement toons are not all I have. I also have relic JKR, Clones, Empire Team with Vader and Thrawn.
  • Starslayer wrote: »

That assumes every single account is a GL rush. I have a GL, but it and it’s requirement toons are not all I have. I also have relic JKR, Clones, Empire Team with Vader and Thrawn.

Nick has a one year old account; I guessed if he faces an opponent with a gl it would be a GL rush.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

How are your ships?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DCNR wrote: »
    Lol - 95 % of the community clearly tells CG - even PTP players !, we dont want these nerfs to FTP toons... We want a diverse meta where if you invest and focus ressources, you can get a counter GL-team that works about 50-60% of the time - that's a central part of FTP gameplay and what makes it bareble not to get a shiny new toy day 1...

CG's answer - We dont care about your feedback, it's our game and we want to have gameplay where you need to spend at least enough to get 1 GL because F* you, give us money... Where the end-goal is the constant identical 6 GL battles... Because JKR mirrors x6 is gonna be sooo fun.

Why even give our feedback when you're going to blatantly ignore it anyway ?

I will be honest,
    GLs don't cost anything.
    The nerfs aren't great though.
  • DCNR wrote: »
    Lol - 95 % of the community clearly tells CG - even PTP players !, we dont want these nerfs to FTP toons... We want a diverse meta where if you invest and focus ressources, you can get a counter GL-team that works about 50-60% of the time - that's a central part of FTP gameplay and what makes it bareble not to get a shiny new toy day 1...

CG's answer - We dont care about your feedback, it's our game and we want to have gameplay where you need to spend at least enough to get 1 GL because F* you, give us money... Where the end-goal is the constant identical 6 GL battles... Because JKR mirrors x6 is gonna be sooo fun.

Why even give our feedback when you're going to blatantly ignore it anyway ?

Well it could be that the developers know better than the players.
    The fact that they two days after releasing a new base ship sends out a message that it’s not preforming as they expected doesn’t bode well…

They made a lot of players disappointed and in many cases angry so I really hope they don’t forget that without a user base their game and company is just dust in the wind.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Oh well this is so helpful, great contribution to your community.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

How are your ships?

How is your home life?

Bet it’s fulfilling, loving, and full of people.

How’s yours?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I must say, I've lost a lot of motivation for the game after this GL counter nerf.
    I have been focusing on GL counters for months and now they're all suddenly obsolete? Several of them I haven't even finished yet. As a player that still can't get those super luxurious R8 materials, the game just took a sudden U-turn. I have not been focusing on a GL as of yet, but needed counters to help out the guild in TW. Now that's suddenly of no use at all. Thanks a million, CG.
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    The refunds just came in. The nerfs are coming a little later. It will be interesting to see how they play out.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    The nerfs just came in. It will be interesting to see how they play out over the next few days. I've already done my arena battles so I won't see my own squad until tomorrow.

No they didn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Found a more suitable profile pic for you

ngdgqw3rik2s.jpeg
    TVF wrote: »

How are your ships?

How is your home life?

Bet it’s fulfilling, loving, and full of people.
    Now who’s snide?!

Are you like his mother or something?

Got a follow up to our “Han’s falcon is inaccessible” discussion? Or was me proving you wrong snide as well?

Sorry I get lost in the multiple threads of arguments you guys create.

Within the endless stream of witless banality that you talk about, what specific thing are you trying to goad me into an argument about at this exact moment?

I’d like to know so I can specifically ignore it.
    That is an excellent rebuttal. Shall I take that as you conceding that you were wrong?

If you change your mind, it was this thread https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/248103/fleets-in-galactic-challenge-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly/p4 where you spouted incorrect blandishments about farming the falcon.
    This is their game. I’m just better at it.
    Glad you’re good at one game, at least.

What I find odd is that your forum account was created 10 days ago. That’s a really fast turnaround to form opinions on other forumers. Methinks this isn’t your first forum account.
  • Listen to you go there, Sherlock.

Trawling through my posts. My profile.

I wonder what it is about your life that gives you that amount free time, level of caring, and your borderline obsessional commitment.

I wonder what it is about your life that gives you that amount free time

Because it takes soooo long to check another person's profile right? It's literally a few clicks and you can see all the forum account info of anyone you come across. You make it sound like people need to take a day off of work in order to have the time to find information on someone else's forum account...
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Listen to you go there, Sherlock.

I wonder what it is about your life that gives you that amount free time, level of caring, and your borderline obsessional commitment.

Oh, yes. Because searching up a forum account takes so much time. You definitely can’t see a forum user’s profile, responses, and posts by clicking on the user’s name or profile picture. Oh wait….you can.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member

I wonder what it is about your life that makes you want to lash out and insult people on a forum.

• Xcien wrote: »

I wonder what it is about your life that makes you want to lash out and insult people on a forum.

It was pointed out to me that that is how this forum works, by the very people I’m speaking to.

Quite explicitly said this is perfectly normal behaviour, and to be expected.

So it is now Par for the course.

I wonder what it is about your life that gives you that amount free time

Because it takes soooo long to check another person's profile right? It's literally a few clicks and you can see all the forum account info of anyone you come across. You make it sound like people need to take a day off of work in order to have the time to find information on someone else's forum account...

It takes them that long,
    They'll run out of holiday
    And stop posting soon.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

It was pointed out to me that that is how this forum works, by the very people I’m speaking to.

Normal behavior for trolls, which seems to be what you’re aiming for. Good day then, I’ll leave you to your insults and trolling.

Let’s get back to the actual topic now.

Normal behavior for trolls, which seems to be what you’re aiming for. Good day then, I’ll leave you to your insults and trolling.

Indeed it is normal behaviour for trolls. Which is exactly why I’ve decided to replicate their behaviour and throw it back at them. After all, one of them did say it’s fair game to behave like this.

Well, that’s was when they were dishing it out. It’s all fun and games when you are the bully.

In the other thread you challenged me to counter your incorrect argument, so I did. As you still haven’t responded to that counter I have to assume you have accepted you were wrong.

As for free time, and borderline obsessional commitment to “trawl” through your profile, I tapped your username. I didn’t have a stopwatch at my side, but I think I’d be safe to say that the whole process took less than 5 seconds.

You might be losing your touch at this “game”?

Indeed it is normal behaviour for trolls. Which is exactly why I’ve decided to replicate their behaviour and throw it back at them. After all, one of them did say it’s fair game to behave like this.

Well, that’s was when they were dishing it out. It’s all fun and games when you are the bully.

I guess everyone has to find something that brings joy and meaning to their lives.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    tenor.gif