[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• delaroxx wrote: »
    delaroxx wrote: »
    mojquuw8t4c4.png
    "JKL is going to cause damage 3 times to galactic legends" they said...

Looks about right. You have no buffs, no ignore defense. It's just his basic damage 3 times.

JKL had at least one stack o mastery buff from JML's lead, also the bonuses feom JML lead, and it is modded for damage with close to 11k phy dam. I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.

No Offense Up, no MT, no Jedi's Will.

Just do the math. You didn't crit. You have +30% offense from JML lead and maybe a little extra from the +20% mastery via Jedi Lesson. I can't compute that because I don't know where to find the offense increase per mastery point <shrugs>. I'll just say, aggressively (maybe) that it gives you about 5% more offense. I'll assume an Armor% after penetration of 62%

11,000 * (1+0.3+0.05) * 2 * 0.7 * (1-62%) = 7900

So yeah, seems about right.
  • Why didn’t you fix the TB mission?

Not a money maker I know. But come on.
  • only GL I haven't lost to today in my climb is Rey and that's because I didn't face one. I never struggle vs SLK with JML and today he didn't just lose, he got totally obliterated. Either buff JML or give us refunds for his ult and relics. I'm seriously regretting ever getting him now. Waste of resources.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    only GL I haven't lost to today in my climb is Rey and that's because I didn't face one. I never struggle vs SLK with JML and today he didn't just lose, he got totally obliterated. Either buff JML or give us refunds for his ult and relics. I'm seriously regretting ever getting him now. Waste of resources.

So they nerfed JML's lead granted ability?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    Why glee?

Why is everyone adding GL to the start of things now? It’s soo dumb.

GLSLKR, GLREY, GLJML?

He’s always been SEE. SEE was fine.

Preach
  • So hearing lots of counter still going as normal.

Except the fives slkr cheese
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    So hearing lots of counter still going as normal.

Yeah, pretty funny looking back on this thread
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

So you're hearing the same?
  • LMAO. Assuming y'all haven't tried using Vader today.
  • LMAO indeed! You must be playing on the devs server if you didn't feel the changes from the NERFS lol
    I would really like to get a refund on GAS basic's ZETA, he's basically TRASH now as far as dealing damage go and you had me get a zeta that basically allows for him to also miss every now and then..... which he wouldn't if he had no zeta...

New players without GAS yet DO NOT ZETA his basic, it's absolute garbage now.

The light side GLS are gonna feel this nerf soooooo soooo bad.
  • Bye bye CG, be proud of kill a good game by greed
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

JKR JKL still works, which is a non-GL counter to a GL (SLKR), haven't seen any non-GL Rey counters yet tho
  • JKL against GAS is dead.

Not a GL fight, but deffo a change in a current encounter.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

JKR JKL still works, which is a non-GL counter to a GL (SLKR), haven't seen any non-GL Rey counters yet tho

I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong about this one
  • Tried using emps lead Vader + wat against malak, got wrecked. So feeling the Vader weapon tech Nerf pretty hard.
    Sucks, since I just got Wat and now he's worthless for Vader.
    Went against padme with emps lead Vader and full empire, was doable, but harder than before.
    So all in all, quite annoyed by the nerfs, at least I'll unlock SEE soon...
  • This clip showcases CG identifying the real problems, finding the best solution and of course communicating it in a way that’s really attuned to the player base.
    https://youtu.be/BbLtYz-7YCU
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I've reached out about the GAS basic zeta so hopefully we'll hear something soon
  • DarthKatk wrote: »
    Are you seriously just trying to push the playerbase away from the game @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ?
    Conquest is repetitive and simply not fun. That's a fact. I have not heard from anyone that they actually enjoy this and some of those absurd feats. And now you put even more time pressure on us by upping the energy costs meaning it'll take even more effort than before? I mean bravo if you really are just trying to push players away from swgoh.
    This change is not offset with assault battles because when conquest is around you need to do it daily and assault battles are not a daily chore. And Conquest is exactly that - a chore you dislike but need to do or otherwise you're behind.

I enjoy Conquest, that’s also a fact ;)

I like new feats because it puts me out of my confort zone and makes me rethink my strategy (i’m not a fan of faction feats, but if we know it will be the same feats during a Conquest 3(ish) months cycle, there are some strategic decisions there. If maybe we can have confirmation on that, that would be great). I found it fun and i don’t care if i can’t get last crate as if i did before. It’s a game, fun is all that matters for me.
  • These conquest changes are also not positive.

Under the guise of stretching it out is quite cheeky. I finished it the day or day before.

Now energy costs more I’ll have to refresh. If I want to swap disks I’ll have to refresh at some point.

Saying it’s because people didn’t want to swap them out for conquest points, so therefore wouldn’t experiment, but they will now you’ve squeezed energy? Also cheeky.

And I am not FTP. I spend, and spend quite often on this game. But this stinks. We giveth, we taketh away, that’s the CG way.
  • This all comes across very very greedy, thank you for pushing me towards quitting. Tired of the bait and switch that this absolutely is, look at this shiny new character and all he can do, only to nerf it later (years) under the guise of "not intended".......... the game was in a great spot, and was getting better...... Worst management decisions ive seen in a game and your continuing to make them.

Greed leads to less money not more.
  • Well, JMLS vs JMK was hard before nerfer 66. Now, it only makes me want to abandon ship. I cannot understand what were they thinking!!
  • @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI This is my first and only post. I have been playing this game since 2016. I'm mostly FTP and I have loved this game. I also understand you have to make money as a studio and I have understood most of the moves you've made in the last 5 years. The last 3-6 months have brought absolutely absurd levels of greed. The changes you are making are in no way making this game more fun for people. The last time I had fun with a game mode was the first few Conquests. Please bring those back!

The last few conquests have felt like a chore and have brought no pleasure. These new changes sound like they will make conquest even more boring and unachievable. Also, some of the feats that have leaked are for whale players who have ridiculous rosters. (C'mon. Phoenix feats???) Why would I try to get max crates?

Keep releasing new characters that only whales can get. I have no problem with that. Stop tying accomplishments and completeness to the whale characters.
  • Yesterday's update finally made my mind to quit game. All these nerfs to non GL counters plus totally unnecessary buff to already OP executor ship for me summon the new ever high level of retardness of CG.
  • Mattysvk
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Can we talk about these nerfs wich are affecting even matches with non-GL units? I mean, GAS and Jedi Knight Luke are now doing a surprisingly pitiful damage against regular units. I get that they want to buff GL, but not only these jedis are very important for another GL - Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, they have quite hard requirements and events themselves. I am really confused. Also, why is nerfed Wat Tambor tech call Weapon tech, if there is no real weapon damage?

And one other thing, why they are doing these nerfs in middle of Grand Arena? I am sure, it affected at least some people and outcomes of their battles. Instead they should have released patch for TB fleet bug immediately - our gild already lost 1 star because of it and i am really curious, if they give us at least some compensation for their own fault.
  • I don't think I've ever seen a dev ruin a game in this short amount of time as CG has with this one.

Recent mess ups that come to mind are No Man's Sky and Battlefront II, but those were screwed up right out of the gate. CG has ruined this one 5+ years into it's lifecycle. It just boggles my mind.

Lookout CG, you rolled out this nonsense right when Marvel Future Revolution came out...
  • Hey CG since you went and ruined Vader and made him suck again when are you going to refund the zeta for merciless? Totally useless now.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Hey CG since you went and ruined Vader and made him suck again when are you going to refund the zeta for merciless? Totally useless now.

MM still makes him better than without it
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Hey CG since you went and ruined Vader and made him suck again when are you going to refund the zeta for merciless? Totally useless now.

MM still makes him better than without it

Not sure that would be the argument. The argument would be is the value that you paid for still there? Obviously any toon is better with a zeta, that's a pretty useless statement.

It's like if you bought a TV for $1k and then went to the store the next day to find that the same TV was reduced to $500. The difference is that I can take that TV back and get my money back and then buy it again for the current value.