[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• delaroxx wrote: »
    mojquuw8t4c4.png
    "JKL is going to cause damage 3 times to galactic legends" they said...

Looks about right. You have no buffs, no ignore defense. It's just his basic damage 3 times.

JKL had at least one stack o mastery buff from JML's lead, also the bonuses feom JML lead, and it is modded for damage with close to 11k phy dam. I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.
  • delaroxx wrote: »
    delaroxx wrote: »
    mojquuw8t4c4.png
    "JKL is going to cause damage 3 times to galactic legends" they said...

Looks about right. You have no buffs, no ignore defense. It's just his basic damage 3 times.

JKL had at least one stack o mastery buff from JML's lead, also the bonuses feom JML lead, and it is modded for damage with close to 11k phy dam. I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.

No Offense Up, no MT, no Jedi's Will.

Just do the math. You didn't crit. You have +30% offense from JML lead and maybe a little extra from the +20% mastery via Jedi Lesson. I can't compute that because I don't know where to find the offense increase per mastery point <shrugs>. I'll just say, aggressively (maybe) that it gives you about 5% more offense. I'll assume an Armor% after penetration of 62%

11,000 * (1+0.3+0.05) * 2 * 0.7 * (1-62%) = 7900

So yeah, seems about right.
  • Why didn’t you fix the TB mission?

Not a money maker I know. But come on.
  • only GL I haven't lost to today in my climb is Rey and that's because I didn't face one. I never struggle vs SLK with JML and today he didn't just lose, he got totally obliterated. Either buff JML or give us refunds for his ult and relics. I'm seriously regretting ever getting him now. Waste of resources.
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    only GL I haven't lost to today in my climb is Rey and that's because I didn't face one. I never struggle vs SLK with JML and today he didn't just lose, he got totally obliterated. Either buff JML or give us refunds for his ult and relics. I'm seriously regretting ever getting him now. Waste of resources.

So they nerfed JML's lead granted ability?
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    Why glee?

Why is everyone adding GL to the start of things now? It’s soo dumb.

GLSLKR, GLREY, GLJML?

He’s always been SEE. SEE was fine.

Preach
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So hearing lots of counter still going as normal.

Except the fives slkr cheese
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    So hearing lots of counter still going as normal.

Yeah, pretty funny looking back on this thread
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

So you're hearing the same?
  • LMAO. Assuming y'all haven't tried using Vader today.
  • Bye bye CG, be proud of kill a good game by greed
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

JKR JKL still works, which is a non-GL counter to a GL (SLKR), haven't seen any non-GL Rey counters yet tho
  • JKL against GAS is dead.

Not a GL fight, but deffo a change in a current encounter.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

JKR JKL still works, which is a non-GL counter to a GL (SLKR), haven't seen any non-GL Rey counters yet tho

I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong about this one
  • Tried using emps lead Vader + wat against malak, got wrecked. So feeling the Vader weapon tech Nerf pretty hard.
    Sucks, since I just got Wat and now he's worthless for Vader.
    Went against padme with emps lead Vader and full empire, was doable, but harder than before.
    So all in all, quite annoyed by the nerfs, at least I'll unlock SEE soon...
  • This clip showcases CG identifying the real problems, finding the best solution and of course communicating it in a way that’s really attuned to the player base.
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    I've reached out about the GAS basic zeta so hopefully we'll hear something soon
  • DarthKatk wrote: »
    Are you seriously just trying to push the playerbase away from the game @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ?
    Conquest is repetitive and simply not fun. That's a fact. I have not heard from anyone that they actually enjoy this and some of those absurd feats. And now you put even more time pressure on us by upping the energy costs meaning it'll take even more effort than before? I mean bravo if you really are just trying to push players away from swgoh.
    This change is not offset with assault battles because when conquest is around you need to do it daily and assault battles are not a daily chore. And Conquest is exactly that - a chore you dislike but need to do or otherwise you're behind.

I enjoy Conquest, that’s also a fact ;)

I like new feats because it puts me out of my confort zone and makes me rethink my strategy (i’m not a fan of faction feats, but if we know it will be the same feats during a Conquest 3(ish) months cycle, there are some strategic decisions there. If maybe we can have confirmation on that, that would be great). I found it fun and i don’t care if i can’t get last crate as if i did before. It’s a game, fun is all that matters for me.
  • Well, JMLS vs JMK was hard before nerfer 66. Now, it only makes me want to abandon ship. I cannot understand what were they thinking!!
  • Yesterday's update finally made my mind to quit game. All these nerfs to non GL counters plus totally unnecessary buff to already OP executor ship for me summon the new ever high level of retardness of CG.