[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

  • Nauros wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him used in any team against JMK, no matter what the rest will be.
    I have no idea how badly it could impact game balance, but it seems quite fun that every Maul out there, unrelated to the team he’s plugged in, would seek a kenobi to smash. Go get him, boy !
  • Nauros
    5180 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him used in any team against JMK, no matter what the rest will be.
    I have no idea how badly it could impact game balance, but it seems quite fun that every Maul out there, unrelated to the team he’s plugged in, would seek a kenobi to smash. Go get him, boy !

    Gotta admit, it does sound funny if you put it that way. Plus it's pretty accurate lore-wise, he was willing to team up with pretty much anyone just to get a swing at Kenobi. How it turned out when he finally got his wish is another story, though...
  • If you are gonna make galactic legends more unstoppable than they already are .. let’s please make matchups in grand arena a little better
    please !! Right now I’m against a guy who has 3 GL’s and I have 1 1/2 .. it’s totally not fair match
    up !! You make them so you can’t counter them unless you have another GL to do it with . Then quit matching me against players that have more than me ..
    Nothing more fun than going against a opponent that I don’t stand a chance against .. simply for the reason that he has deeper pockets than me .. matchups should be according to how many gl’s you have then Galactic power after that ..
    Bon fortuna
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend

    G11/12, maybe?
  • TVF wrote: »
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend


    Post update Darth Vader
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend


    Post update Darth Vader

    Post update???
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Crayons wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend


    Post update Darth Vader

    Post update???

    Poorly worded joke.

    Post something means after something. So after the update. He was essentially a GL before. He’s now half that
  • Nothing more fun than going against a opponent that I don’t stand a chance against .. simply for the reason that he has deeper pockets than me ..

    Your opponent had to access to about the same resources as you did, he just used them differently. Maybe you would prefer a more tactical and less strategical game mode (no argument there, to each his own), but it’s not a money issue.

  • They do care about the part of the community with relic Phoenix
  • Nauros
    5180 posts Member
    DubbaPhatt wrote: »
    They do care about the part of the community with relic Phoenix that pays to relic Phoenix
    FTFY
  • Stop! You are killing the game! Please listen to the community.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I hope people quitting do the right thing and out trash in arena. No need to hold on crystals you won’t use
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI
    Still convinced guys ? What about an answer ?
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    Eldorian wrote: »
    Did the refund for geoTb sector2 bug already happen?

    Not yet
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eldorian wrote: »
    Did the refund for geoTb sector2 bug already happen?

    not-yet-mace.gif

    FTFY
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You’ve ruined everything, but I’m sure you’ll go forward even more and in the end you just shut this game down.
  • Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

    Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

    I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    Rebuc wrote: »
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

    Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

    I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.

    How many GLs do you own?
  • TVF
    32020 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Rebuc wrote: »
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

    Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

    I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.

    How many GLs do you own?

    :thinking:
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Rebuc wrote: »
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

    Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

    I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.

    How many GLs do you own?

    As I said...none
  • Ultra
    9759 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Rebuc wrote: »
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

    Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

    I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.

    How many GLs do you own?

    :thinking:

    In my defense, words in brackets can be ignored when reading sentences
  • True 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.