Unnamed Character fankit for Jedi Sentinel

I completely ran out of named characters to give kits to so I decided to give it to some unnamed template characters which this game doesn't have yet. Stuff like the Consular, or the SeT and others. I hope you enjoy the read and that I will earn your feedback. I will be releasing them one at a time, and on today's order, it is the Jedi Sentinel. Dual-wielding Jedi for those who don't know.

UNIT NAME: Jedi Sentinel
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORY: Attacker(AGI), Galactic Republic, Jedi

Strong attacker who can escalate their damage with an increasing consistency

Basic: STORM STRIKES
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. Debuffed enemies cannot evade this attack.

Special 1: FORCE STASIS (cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal special damage to the target enemy, stun them for 2 turns which cannot be resisted, and copy all debuffs on all units onto the target enemy for 2 turns. Enemies already stunned are Dazed for 2 turns which cannot be resisted, copied or dispelled.

Special 2: TWIN FANGS (cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and gain a Stack of Fanged God Form until the end of the Encounter which cannot be prevented, copied or dispelled, stacking up to 3 times. This Ability has +25% Health steal.

Fanged God Form: For each stack, the cooldown of Twin Fangs is reduced by 1 whenever it is used. At 3 Stacks, Jedi Sentinel gains +50% Offense, +150% Defense Penetration and Twin Fangs will critically hit, if possible. All Stacks are lost whenever Jedi Sentinel is defeated or goes below 50% Health.

Unique: TRANSCENDENT FOCUS
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Jedi Sentinel gains +10 Speed for each other Galactic Republic and +15% Critical Damage for each other Jedi Ally at the beginning of every encounter.

Whenever Jedi Sentinel uses a Special Ability or an enemy goes below 100% Health, they recover 10% Health and Protection and gain Offense Up for 2 turns.

Whenever Jedi Sentinel loses 3 stacks of Fanged God Form, all Galactic Republic allies gain +20 Speed (Stacking, up to +100) until the end of the Encounter and all Jedi allies are called to assist, dealing 40% reduced damage, on Jedi Sentinels next turn.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Overall good. Though for the 1st special, how would other enemies have stun? Also i think it's cooldown could be increased to 5.

This. Also, what is the point of Dazing enemies if they are already Stunned? Otherwise, great job.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Overall good. Though for the 1st special, how would other enemies have stun? Also i think it's cooldown could be increased to 5.

This. Also, what is the point of Dazing enemies if they are already Stunned? Otherwise, great job.

They can't gain TM.

But otherwise, nothing else.

• It seems a bit good for an unnamed character. The debuff copy can completely disable a character, and with many teams that revolve around one character that could be op.
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

They can't gain TM.

But otherwise, nothing else.

Preventing TM gain is massive.

Fair