Where is the wat tambor shards on Crystal market?

The game is kidding with ALL players. Wat tambor is a requirement for JMK and now is only available on TB again? Why did EA excluded wat from the crystal market?

Replies

• Ultra
    8269 posts Moderator
    Shipments keep changing based on the new hotness

Executor and lord vader are the new hot units to chase, so the shipments are about them, now
  • Xcien
    1945 posts Member
    Nothing lasts forever...
    At least I managed to buy 60 shards of Wat before he left though.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • I hope Wat will be added again soon, I need another boost of shads, come on CG I got money in my pocket :)
  • Xcien
    1945 posts Member
    edited September 12
    I hope Wat will be added again soon, I need another boost of shads, come on CG I got money in my pocket :)

He probably won’t be in shipments, since that was a limited time thing for JMK, but CG might give you an overpriced pack with some Wat shards for your money.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Nice to know I'm not the only one in this position. CG if you read this, please let me whale out on wat shards. I have every other requirement for Kenobi complete, but I was late to the Wat party and now I have to sit around for 4 months...

I was seriously hoping they would drop the Wat packs as an apology for nerfing him, but nope...
  • Might Wat Tambor be added to the GET2 store, like ROLO and Probe Droid were?
  • I've been sitting at 99/100 on Wat since the last DS Geo tb sadly.
  • I wonder if people keep responding to this thread to show CG how many people would buy shards if they'd pull the trigger
  • Andyjd93
    8 posts Member
    edited September 17
    Vavier wrote: »
    I wonder if people keep responding to this thread to show CG how many people would buy shards if they'd pull the trigger

I'd drop $50 right now to get my last 90 shards, otherwise I'm 3 months out from getting him 7 star.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    Post edited by Andyjd93 on
  • Really hoping they add him back soon…I’d def spend crystals on him this time around!!
  • Put me in the boat willing to spend crystals & $$$ for Wat, please…
  • Asifab wrote: »
    I've been sitting at 99/100 on Wat since the last DS Geo tb sadly.

And i'm pretty sure i'll be at 98/100 after the upcoming one :)
  • I am in too. Ready to spend crystals for Wat shards