Is there an alternative way to update the game?

NeKryXe
38 posts Member
edited July 2021
I've been unable to access the game since yesterday because I'm being forced to update the client and it's not available on Google Store. I already tried to install everything and reset the phone but it didn't solve the problem. Where can I download the new version for Android?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• NeKryXe
    38 posts Member
    Thanks for you reply, unfortunately it didn't work. I changed the language of my phone to Spanish but I still need to update the client to enter the game. It's always redirects me to Google Store but the version available there is the same I already have installed. I guess that I might need to get the file from other source. This is really weird.
  • NeKryXe
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    I just found a way to update the game using a VPN. :smile: First I set it to Spain, but it didn't work, then I tried USA and the update started. I'm now able to login and play, I just need to set my country as USA.

I'm in Europe and probably this last update wasn't yet released here.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Glad you found your solution

Please report the issue so that the team is aware how often it is occuring at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>