Looking For (5) 1Mill+ GP Players

QueenMamaA
237 posts Member
edited May 2022
~Mandos Misfits 177 Mill Gp Guild~

Looking For (5) 1+Mill GP Players, looking to grow their rosters!

Our guild ranges from 7mill Gp Players down to smaller Gp players. I ran a bigger guild that I left to focus more on my smaller newer players who want to learn how to play this game n build up a dope roster!

Quite a few of my players from my bigger guild also joined me, so we have plenty of Veteran players to help! We use Discord where there is tons of information as well as bots that we use! Also the help from us Vet players!

My smaller roster ppl have progressed very well as far as knowing how to play this game well along with continuing to build strong solid rosters! (I'm very proud of them🤗)

*We ask that when joining our guild, that u bring ur A-game n that ur ready to help ur guild and have some fun! Everyone has a focus on certain squads that will help them in TW,TB,GAC n Arena! If u need help on what to focus on, we can definitely help with that!

*We run 👇🏽
*DS Geo 13⭐ 17 WAT shards (Will run DS Hoth occasionally)
*LS Hoth 34⭐
*All Heroic Raids CST time zone!
*450 Min Daily Tickets!
*Undefeated in TW!!

We're a tight knit community, helping each other is what we do. If ur NOT a team player, Don't contact me! Most of my Vet players I have played with for 4+ years n we just want to get back to having fun! A game should be just that a game, but we do ask once again that if u join a guild, be prepared to help ur guild!

*For Casual Play Players*

*If interested Hmu👇🏽

Ally Code: 563-215-984 (QueenAC) or on Discord:QueenMamaA#7246

See u soon! 🤙🏽😉
Post edited by QueenMamaA on

Replies