Dreaming of Jawa Engineer and Chief Nebit!

The cute little teddy bears get to have their fun. They are so cool in a couple of videos people have posted. The Jedi get to have their fun now that Yoda arrived not long ago. The droids get to have their fun etc etc. I say it is time for some other little guys about 1 meter tall.
I have Dathcha at Lvl 71 7* and MAX Gear.
Tomorrow I will have Jawa at Lvl 71 5* and MAX Gear.

Now I just need Jawa Engineer and Chief Nebit.
Jawa Engineer has droid synergies so then I need to build IG-86 maybe.

In a game where speed is frequently discussed, Jawa Engineer gets +10 Speed for each Jawa/Droid and he starts with a speed of 153. Speed of 193 in this game seems pretty darn fast! Read more about Jawa Engineer here: http://swgoh.gg/characters/jawa-engineer/ Jawa Engineer would be reviver/healer as well.

The short and sweet: High-speed Jawa Healer with a Critical Chance buff and both Jawas and Droid synergy

Whatcha think?

Replies

• Anyone?
    @EA_Jesse ? :smiley:
  • I don't want him at all. He seems game-breaking
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I currently run an entire ewok squad. I have been farming these dudes in the background as well....would love to have both squads and switch between the two whenever I feel like it. Just think...Ewoks for light side battles...and jawas for dark side. *drool*
  • I don't want him at all. He seems game-breaking
    @Wildcats1203
    As opposed to everyone and their grandma having Dooku or Yoda/QGJ as speed options? More speed options and variety is what the game needs.
    Do you think the Ewok team is game breaking? They can be #1 on any server. Not everyone is going to put together a full Ewok team. I'm not! Too much work for where I am since I don't have one of them past 2*. Do you really think every single person is going to run out and build an entire Jawa team? I doubt it. Far fewer will build this team than those that built Dooku or QGJ/Yoda teams. Let's see what a proper Jawa team can do. It will add to the variety and options that everyone has.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    I don't want him at all. He seems game-breaking
    @Wildcats1203
    As opposed to everyone and their grandma having Dooku or Yoda/QGJ as speed options? More speed options and variety is what the game needs.
    Do you think the Ewok team is game breaking? They can be #1 on any server. Not everyone is going to put together a full Ewok team. I'm not! Too much work for where I am since I don't have one of them past 2*. Do you really think every single person is going to run out and build an entire Jawa team? I doubt it. Far fewer will build this team than those that built Dooku or QGJ/Yoda teams. Let's see what a proper Jawa team can do. It will add to the variety and options that everyone has.

+1

Variety in arena will keep this game interesting longer
  • DanP91
    27 posts Member
    I run Datcha 7* gear 9 and Jawa 7* gear 9 with poggle and IG86... Just patiently waiting for someone to lead them. No one seems to fit lol
  • DanP91 wrote: »
    I run Datcha 7* gear 9 and Jawa 7* gear 9 with poggle and IG86... Just patiently waiting for someone to lead them. No one seems to fit lol
    @DanP91
    My Dathcha and Jawa are the same except my Jawa is only going to be 5* tomorrow. Then I have to switch to farming my current 5* JC for the Yoda event for the next time it returns. I do have Dathcha on my main team but I will soon be replacing him I think, not sure. Royal Guard or Lumi possibly in the short term.

I currently run:
    QGJ (L) 6*
    Sid 7*
    GS 7*
    Savage 7*
    Dathcha 7*
    All are max gear or just missing one gear slot from max.

I am always Top 50. Highest finish has been 21.
    I think if I put a 7* Lumi or 4* max gear Royal Guard in there I might crack the top 20 on a good day. I really just want this Jawa team though.
  • General Info on Chief Nebit: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nebit