Any advice on territory wars?? (Not battles).

Does anyone have any advice on territory wars?? I really don't understand them. This question is mostly for the guild Wise Rebels but it can be for anyone in general as well that has any advice. We are in one now. I am on level 77 and I have several seven star characters. It's going to take me a long time to get all of my characters on seven stars. I am in the guild Wise Rebels. If any of you guys see this from Wise Rebels, please give some advice!

Chewaka
Wise Rebels

Replies

• You are level 77, and likely new to your guild. They should have some directions for you. If they don’t, they aren’t a very coordinated guild, and you should be fine to put your arena team in the back row and not do anything else.
    3v3 FTW
  • Chewaka
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    @StealthGOBLIN32, I have actually been in my guild for a while. When I first joined Galaxy Of Heroes, I joined 4 or 5 guilds and then left them. Then I found Wise Rebels. It is the perfect guild for me. Yub Nub One and Shuke Lywalker are the BEST!! If you know CrispyBiscuit21, Cywolf77, CHOLO, and Ush-Vosh-vonKlamidor, then you know that they have moved on to different guilds. Wise Rebels has the nicest members. I am not going to abandon them and leave them in dust. Yes, I know that I don't know everything. It's a process of learning for me.
  • Just wondering. What guild are you from?