Dooku lead - rest of the team

Lorenzo
110 posts Member
Just switched to a dooku lead for arena. Big success so far, especially defensively, even with dooku only 6*. But I'd like to optimize my team. GS is a given. For the other 3, here are the choices:

7*
Sid
Lumi
Poogle
eeth
JC
ren
Phasma

6*
QGJ
RP
Mace
Yoda

And yeah I know some of those are definite nos; just trying to be complete.

Which 3, in addition to dooku and GS?

Replies

• wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No RG?

if no RG
    Pog, lumi(or qgj) , 86
    Else
    Pog, 86, RG
  • hmm 86 qui gon yoda.

or even 86 qui gon and poggle. thats a nasty ally assist team XD although dooku lead and qui gons 2nd ability might make poggle pretty useless since they both give offense up
  • 2qa757b.jpg
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • With Dooku lead really does not matter. Like Poe pre nerf he can make a meh team be quite good. He certainly helps slower characters like 86 and 88 that can do damage. I kind of play around with various builds. I still pop in QGJ and Poggle lead builds too.
  • QGJ, RP, Ig86.

3 assisters that hard to get rid of in first round because of dooku leader, RP with dooku dont need explain.
    So, 3 assisters in first round should be 2 kills. dont need much more do you ?
    the great thing about this is that it'll work nicely on defense also, since GS,IG,QGJ will allways use their assists at start.

but, and there's a big but, you cant build any good team with those toons atm to fight for #1 spot. you lack tanks. you need RG/Poe. and in that case, i'd probably swap a tank for IG86 or QGJ, and it'll be better.