[MEGA] Title Update Roll Out: 08/10/2021

124Next

Replies

• Magruffin wrote: »
    So the nerfs have killed any motivation I had to finish my jml grind, conquest is horrible now, and for a MONTH straight I still cant listen to other audio while playing the game.
    I get the first two are part of your "master plan" CG and you dont plan on altering them, but throw me a freakin bone here and at least grant me a sliver of enjoyment while playing the game and fix playing the other app audio issue. Please. Please. Please!

Finish the first and you’ll have more success in the second ;) JML is the king of ‘kill x with y’ feats.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    So the nerfs have killed any motivation I had to finish my jml grind, conquest is horrible now, and for a MONTH straight I still cant listen to other audio while playing the game.
    I get the first two are part of your "master plan" CG and you dont plan on altering them, but throw me a freakin bone here and at least grant me a sliver of enjoyment while playing the game and fix playing the other app audio issue. Please. Please. Please!

Finish the first and you’ll have more success in the second ;) JML is the king of ‘kill x with y’ feats.

Well that's some sorely needed positive motivation; thanks @Starslayer
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Please send out a hotfix for the issue regarding being able to play other app's audio in background, it's quite annoying. Also no mention on the dev tracker, which is odd as prev posts in this thread indicate they're aware of it

They are, and I will ping them when they are up, to see if they can update that.

An update on this would be nice.

Nope, need to keep an eye on Answers HQ for this one.