Near perfect GAC score

Hornist
61 posts Member
edited August 2021
Anyone else gotten closer than this or even an actual perfect score legit? I think Im 20 banners short of max.

wtlqc53kbok2.jpg

Replies

• Which division ? Number of points varies.
  • Did you underman every squad?
  • Personal best is 2860/2882 (if I didn’t botch my math, d4 is 2882 max on 3v3).
    So, close, but you still reign with your 20pts deficit ^^

However, I suspect others did better. I’m not the best tactician out there and sometimes you just face a weak defense, so a perfect score may be around.
  • Good scores are only vs bad defense

Thats why 10m+ players will be barely seen inside top10. Because a strong defense will strip banners and wont be soloable by Enfys Nest/Wampa etc etc
  • If your opponent only set one defensive team, you would get max points for the teams they didn’t set. I’m sure there are guildmates/allies/shard mates that have set one another up for a perfect score. All they would have to do is pull off max against one team.
    3v3 FTW
  • If your opponent only set one defensive team, you would get max points for the teams they didn’t set. I’m sure there are guildmates/allies/shard mates that have set one another up for a perfect score. All they would have to do is pull off max against one team.

Here goes a flex contest down the drain…
  • Hornist
    61 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Which division ? Number of points varies.

Div 5-4 iirc. Obvs everyone's will be different. Curious if anyone has had a full defence set and got closer though. I lost 11 to not soloing(7 from fleets alone) and 9 from health/prot, and that lines up with the max marked on the zones, so I think it's correct.

Would be super cool to see a full defence, legit perfect score. Probly nearly impossible with actual matchups.