Stun guns

Shadowsforce50
61 posts Member
edited August 2021
Ok, why is still extremely difficult to make stun gun yet so easy to make other things. It’s a huge bottle neck. Can you please put a way to make them easier.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I actually have gotten to the point where SGs are easy. I have 18 or 20 fully crafted SG prototypes sitting around waiting for Carbantis to be added when they're needed.

I say this not to brag, but to give hope: I gave CG a little money when I started the game, but none since (I prefer the buy a game model, rather than the subscription or pay forever models). For it I got an amount of crystals I now earn in less than a week, so it's not like that was somehow decisive in getting to a place where SGs were sufficient (or even when I got there, plus or minus a week).

Yes, it's frustrating, but keep purchasing the SG salvage every time it shows up in the Shard Shop, and if you're done with the GET1 exclusives (HY, Wampa, GAS & Malak), purchase SG salvage every time it's available for GET 1. in both cases it doesn't happen that often, but often enough that if you buy the things whether needed or not, you will eventually get ahead.
  • Options
    purchase SG salvage every time it's available for GET 1. in both cases it doesn't happen that often, but often enough that if you buy the things whether needed or not, you will eventually get ahead.

Absolutely this. I have salvage for 20 full guns, but lack the kyros to gear up characters to use them.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.