Lord Vader release (speculation)

12346Next

Replies

• Tuareg111 wrote: »
    Crayons wrote: »
    Not working as intended:

Buff incoming.

Lord Vader new ability: Youngling Killer - Automatically kill all characters who had a childhood

Lol. Thing is, I do agree that there is going to be a buff incoming. After watching AhnaldT101's live stream, LV is pretty trash without his ult compared to how JMK was destroying everything without his. It's pretty sad considering the insane reqs to unlock him.
    Everyone told this about Executor aswell. Me and two other guys in my shard are the only ones who got executor. Even before the nerf we constantly
    share #1-3 on arena. We will have to wait a few days and test some good combs with LV before thinking negativ and give him the trash tag. Have a good day.

Are you seriously defending this mess? JMK out of the box was deleting GL teams. No CAT, no ultimate. Using all types of different character combos. LV isn't doing that. With him requiring so many max relic characters, his showing should have equalled or surpassed JMK. He shouldn't need Maul or his ulti to do anything.

Heck. The only times Ahnald was able to get him to be decent was with DV as lead! Come on bruh. There is no waiting to see good combos. Every reasonable combo has been shown. There was a youtuber who did his test with the ultimate and he said he was still trash. This is pathetic.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Don't care .... another money grab 💰 following a whole load of unimaginative changes which is just making the game less diverse.
    I suspect this'll just be another 'Executor-style' release that'll just be a meta-defining toon/team.
    As you can imagine, not loving which way the game is going.
    ... but, a warning to those who say 'this shouldn't counter this' or 'this needs X gear, so should be unbeatable'.... we had this with JKR & Drevan... the darker times of swgoh where TW, GAC, arenas... etc were snorefests. The variety brought a fun skill-based game out of the fire...
    ... Looks like the LV release is taking us back to those times.
    One question to ask yourselves... should all the existing GLs be devalued by having a new 'super' GL? Surely Rey, SLKR, SEE & JML should be able to compete with JMK & LV on some level. It's not like they're quickly available & easy farms.
  • He will delete GLs when we have the full team and ultimate…

You know the date for that yet?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Blubcop wrote: »
    He will delete GLs when we have the full team and ultimate…

OM has videos of it
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

OM has videos of it

I think you missed the point there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

There's an entire Empire faction.....
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Probably somewhere between an unidentified Tuesday and an unidentified Friday.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Blubcop wrote: »

Wednesday
  • Tuareg111 wrote: »
    Crayons wrote: »
    Not working as intended:

Buff incoming.

Lord Vader new ability: Youngling Killer - Automatically kill all characters who had a childhood

Lol. Thing is, I do agree that there is going to be a buff incoming. After watching AhnaldT101's live stream, LV is pretty trash without his ult compared to how JMK was destroying everything without his. It's pretty sad considering the insane reqs to unlock him.
    Everyone told this about Executor aswell. Me and two other guys in my shard are the only ones who got executor. Even before the nerf we constantly
    share #1-3 on arena. We will have to wait a few days and test some good combs with LV before thinking negativ and give him the trash tag. Have a good day.

Heck. The only times Ahnald was able to get him to be decent was with DV as lead!

To be fair, your source of info is from Ahnald.

;)
  • nd7966y8eevp.jpeg