R8…

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited August 2021
With all these r8 reqs… is there a plan to make the relic mats (impulse detectors/zimbiddles) any more accessible? Or will it be another wall like stun guns?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    With all these r8 reqs… is there a plan to make the relic mats (impulse detectors/zimbiddles) any more accessible? Or will it be another wall like stun guns?

I think you know the answer to that.
  • I think you know our answer to CG
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »

If you translate accessible with being able to buy them directly in the shop - than the answer is a yes. You should consider to farm the g12 parts for the scav with standard energy. I would not hope on an easy way to acquire the parts in another way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes there is a plan, but we dont know the timeline.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

or the plan....

The plan is to make them more accessible.
  • I hope they get easier. I haven't gotten to choose a toon to r8 yet. I have only been able to fill requirements (only 2 for kenobi done for me).

I'd like to have more of the decision making about my roster back please.

LV has done that somewhat, as the requirements are out of reach, so I'll just ignore him.

But I won't use any r8 mats at all, in case there is something else that comes along that I really want, or feel is in reach. I'm really just treating it as if r7 is still the ceiling. Don't really notice any difference in performance for GK anyway, so maybe it doesn't matter at all. Can't say difference for GMY, as mine was only g12 before the relic requirement.

Cool design, thanks guys.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

How long ago were you told there is a plan?
  • May I access some Relic 8 materials please CG? My guild can't beat CPit and the last crate of Conquest is too hard to obtain for me now.