Sad Vader has entered the raid

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited August 2021
My very consistent 3-4M damage Vader team in the crancor now barely cracks 2M. Thanks for that :/
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI FYI, in case you weren't aware Vader is lame in raids now
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI FYI, in case you weren't aware Vader is lame in raids now

If he wasn't you would not feel compelled to obtain the new one. Why are we surprised at these tactics after 5+ years? Honestly, nothing new. Every great character has a shelf life. Live it, Learn it, accept it.
  • SerylT2
    146 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    If he wasn't you would not feel compelled to obtain the new one. Why are we surprised at these tactics after 5+ years? Honestly, nothing new. Every great character has a shelf life. Live it, Learn it, accept it.

@DuneSeaFarmer The past was different. They released new characters that altered the META, or buffed other existing characters that reduced the viability of certain other teams or characters. This time they went with a direct mass nerf. This is very different, and should not be accepted.

• Options
    SerylT2 wrote: »

@DuneSeaFarmer The past was different. They released new characters that altered the META, or buffed other existing characters that reduced the viability of certain other teams or characters. This time they went with a direct mass nerf. This is very different, and should not be accepted.

And your alternatives are play or go away. They will not change anything. 7 to 8 years of CG games have taught me this. Hence my 99% F2P status. I agree with you, but expect nothing, you will not be disappointed.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    my 99% F2P status.

That's not a thing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    And your alternatives are play or go away.

Well there are more alternatives than that. I can play normally and contribute financially to the game.. I can just go FTP and protest as I am doing right now, or I can just quit out right. At the moment I will do the middle option. I am not disagreeing with you that the protesting will likely achieve nothing.. my expectations are very low. But I am a stubborn one, and maybe at least create a couple headaches with my constant complaining. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If I stop voicing my displeasure it will either be because I am appeased and will start being PTP again, or I've just outright gave up on the game.

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Well there are more alternatives than that. I can play normally and contribute financially to the game.. I can just go FTP and protest as I am doing right now, or I can just quit out right. At the moment I will do the middle option. I am not disagreeing with you that the protesting will likely achieve nothing.. my expectations are very low. But I am a stubborn one, and maybe at least create a couple headaches with my constant complaining. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If I stop voicing my displeasure it will either be because I am appeased and will start being PTP again, or I've just outright gave up on the game.

I play several games. If one annoys me I spend more time playing the others. My key to success. I stand by this one having reached EOL (End of life i.e. end of the development cycle). Most of the changes lately have been cosmetic, like new faces for old characters, moving existing features to other areas (Apple fans must be sooo excited, they moved the plug outlet again lol). Even Rank Challenge was just a rework of existing tech. They are acting like they did when swgoh was in development. 5 years is a long time for a mobile game to run. Wonder what IP they will mess up next? Lol
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    My very consistent 3-4M damage Vader team in the crancor now barely cracks 2M. Thanks for that :/

Such a pain. Several of my guildies, including me, had just finished or were about to finish this team, as we were just getting to 7* Wat as a guild. We were just about to try and start pushing for Cpit completion, but now we're set back a long way again.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

I play several games. If one annoys me I spend more time playing the others. My key to success. I stand by this one having reached EOL (End of life i.e. end of the development cycle). Most of the changes lately have been cosmetic, like new faces for old characters, moving existing features to other areas (Apple fans must be sooo excited, they moved the plug outlet again lol). Even Rank Challenge was just a rework of existing tech. They are acting like they did when swgoh was in development. 5 years is a long time for a mobile game to run. Wonder what IP they will mess up next? Lol

Game is dying. Still.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    And always.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Game is dying. Still.

It will continue as long as they make a profit after costs are met. EOL simply means R&D budget is cut or drastically reduced.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Interesting, I don't run vader in raids anymore (because JMK) but I read on discord the other day that they were doing more damage with Vader after the changes
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Interesting, I don't run vader in raids anymore (because JMK) but I read on discord the other day that they were doing more damage with Vader after the changes

I need whatever APK they're running 😉
    Culling blade's damage is definitely weaker, even with the "100%" damage boost