TB Bug Compensation

braccer
30 posts Member
edited August 2021
It is extremely unfortunate that there was a bug that locked out everybody without executor. I’m not sure if they were trying to make it that you can use your own ships, or if there really was just a bug, but either way the issue is costing plenty of guilds a star. That is 41,250,000 potential points that are unattainable to a lot of guilds. There needs to be some sort of game wide compensation for this. No, not clone wars chewie shards. Missing one star could cost a guild 150 crystals and a better prize box. I want to make it clear; currently, I am not angry about the bug; however, I will be if there is not substantial compensation. Make things right CG!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ, that can help them assess how wide spread the effects of this issue are.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>