Thank you for nerfing Vader

I'm not being sarcastic by any means, I really do mean it. I understand the impact it has vs. GL characters and that could/should change, but the fact that many players are trying to justify a 1 or 2 turn insta kill on multiple characters (thanks to merciless massacre) is ludicrous. Not even Nihilus can get his annihilate that fast and for good reason. The Mandalorian needs critical hits for his own, and it also has a cooldown, which makes it not as overpowered. Nest is it's own powerhouse but you can still anhilate it (which takes some Time)/ stun it to counter it. Boba Fett can do some serious damage if you're team relies heavily on buffs, which depends on the opposing team, not the player themselves. There are other strategies and characters you use to defeat your opponent, such as sacrificing defense, stacking buffs, attacking out of turn to increase damage, and so on. It's not a 1-2 turn insta kill from a single character that simply requires adding debuffs and dealing damage; and even then you can do both at the same time, thanks to merciless massacre. Also thanks to most characters innate ability to inflict a debuff/nonresistance to debuffs (without any tenacity mods), there's a good chance Vader would inflict those debuffs anyways and even seeing tenacity mods to tanks isn't the worst thing in the world since you generally would rather kill off the attacker/support characters first. You could even add a potency mod or stat on Vader to ensure he deal more damage and he probably would.

However, here are some other suggestions:

- Increase the damage Vader has not only for Raid Bosses, but GL characters. A 1-2 turn insta kill should not be applicable for most support/attack characters; I really shouldn't have to give a reason to justify that.
- Keep all the original effects of merciless massacre, but give it a cooldown at the start of an encounter. Even 3 is better than what it is now. Without a cooldown, as I mentioned before, Vader is instantly able to apply those debuffs and deal massive damage. There is no guarantee either that players would be able to attack Vader right away, thanks to taunts, buffs, debuffs, and so on. So it may take some time to defeat him.
- Keep the original effects of merciless massacre, but have it so it cannot defeat an enemy instantly. Even an opponent at 1 HP has a better chance of an ally doing something than just a 4v5 out of the gate. Not even a big fan of this, but its still better than what MM used to be.
- Vader can keep his speed, additional turns, taunt ignore and so on. The main problem is him insta killing characters with little to no effort. So my main suggestion is either reduce the damage, or add a cooldown to his merciless massacre.

Overall, nerfing his culling blade was the right move if you don't want any character to have the ability to essentially kill another one in 1 or 2 turns; a 4v5 out of the gate. He might be able to still do so in certain situations, but I'd take this nerf anyways.