Replies

• Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    chuckrambo wrote: »
    An OCEAN of bugs

A "shipload" of bugs

Oh literally posted at the same time :D
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm not sure "several" covers it lol.

"Various" felt too vague and "cornucopia" seems too festive.

Just say 'the usual' amount of issues, it's expected at this point.
  • Phatphil28 wrote: »
    SEVERAL ISSUES - YOU’VE DELAYED THIS FOR 6 WEEKS. HOW HOW HOW ARE THERE ISSUES

No money for testing, spent it all on caricature artists for the new portraits 😉.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    chuckrambo wrote: »
    An OCEAN of bugs

A "shipload" of bugs

Shipload doesn't cover it either by CG standards. The current issues far surpass shipload of content.

I get the attempt at humour to mitigate some of the tension but this is an infuriating flippant response to the player community.
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    MysticJim wrote: »
    This post sadly felt so inevitable. There's either a complete last of quality control and testing at CG or they completely ignore it. That's the only way to explain the constant issues with everything that gets added/changed, or when they do things like updates during a grand area phase, and when they continue to make changes unpopular with all the players

Testing? Do you really think that something like this is done at CG? Their primary target is to mess up a decent running game as much as possible. Testing is done by the community.
  • I wonder how many clone wars chewie shards we are gonna get
  • Calbion wrote: »

I get the attempt at humour to mitigate some of the tension but this is an infuriating flippant response to the player community.

I'd rather him give the human reponse rather than the even more infuritatingly corporate vanilla ones.

Let's face it, he's the front man here for a bunch of amateurs. He may as well have fun taking the flak for those dummies.

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    I wonder how many clone wars chewie shards we are gonna get

Normal crate reward - 330 CWC shards.

I'd play it now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Just don't cancel it. If you do, everyone needs to be given CAT shards

CAT isn’t CWC
  • Now watch them re-release Conquest 7 with even more bugs. I'm almost ready to bet money on them not fixing all of the things that are not working properly in this current one.
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    I wonder how many clone wars chewie shards we are gonna get

Normal crate reward - 330 CWC shards.

I'd play it now.

330 CWC shards...man that's enough shard shop currency for what...two or three G12+ salvage pieces in the shop?
  • Welcome to Conquest 7- we were a few bugs away from canceling but said f*ck it.
  • what a hot mess...
  • Have to say it worries me that after what, 6 weeks of waiting we are likely to see this one postponed even further.
    Also wonder what this does to the cadence of comquest. Should we expect 4 back-to-back? With the 4th having new feats, bosses etc?
  • At least they tried, can one truly ask for more in life?
  • It won't cancel today. They have to let us find the bugs in each sector first. They won't find them any other way.
  • I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.
  • It won't cancel today. They have to let us find the bugs in each sector first. They won't find them any other way.

Don't be so negative, I'm sure their testers will find the remaining bugs soon!

Oh wait...
  • If it isn’t broke don’t fix it, it was great last time. Now it sucks, I put on a card that is supposed to inflict expose when an ally attacks out of turn. Well even with CAT and her tons of attacks out of turn. 0 exposes yet. Thanks CG, for making it suck
  • I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.

But wasn’t this the case always with this
    modifier?
    In GChallenges I seem to recall as well that kylo couldn’t permakill with endless rank.
    I mean, it still feels broken, but it seems WAI based on the past?
  • EA open a mega for beta testers to report problems 😂
  • Calbion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

It was a response to TVF's post. The issue itself is being taken very seriously by everyone in the studio, including me.

If you don't like how I choose to interact with the community, feel free to let EA know.
  • Maybe RTA isn't so bad.

"revive cannot be prevented" from Endless Ranks will trump "cannot be revived" from Jango.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.

"revive cannot be prevented" from Endless Ranks will trump "cannot be revived" from Jango.
    Yes, but Gideon’s lead revive is also trumping Jango when it shouldn’t be. That’s not marked as unpreventable.
  • Why are there less CAT shards in this conquest than RC blueprints in the previous conquests? In every other part of the game it's the opposite, there are always more character shards than ship blueprints. This is nerf after nerf after nerf...