Omnishambles?

Oooooohh I like this one
  • th3evo
    344 posts Member
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    chuckrambo wrote: »
    An OCEAN of bugs

A "shipload" of bugs

Shipload doesn't cover it either by CG standards. The current issues far surpass shipload of content.
  • TVF
    30948 posts Member
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    I wonder how many clone wars chewie shards we are gonna get

Normal crate reward - 330 CWC shards.

I'd play it now.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    8251 posts Moderator
    Just don't cancel it. If you do, everyone needs to be given CAT shards

CAT isn’t CWC
  • TVF wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    I wonder how many clone wars chewie shards we are gonna get

Normal crate reward - 330 CWC shards.

I'd play it now.

330 CWC shards...man that's enough shard shop currency for what...two or three G12+ salvage pieces in the shop?
  • what a hot mess...
  • At least they tried, can one truly ask for more in life?
  • I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.
  • It won't cancel today. They have to let us find the bugs in each sector first. They won't find them any other way.

Don't be so negative, I'm sure their testers will find the remaining bugs soon!

Oh wait...
  • I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.

But wasn’t this the case always with this
    modifier?
    In GChallenges I seem to recall as well that kylo couldn’t permakill with endless rank.
    I mean, it still feels broken, but it seems WAI based on the past?
  • EA open a mega for beta testers to report problems 😂
  • Maybe RTA isn't so bad.

"revive cannot be prevented" from Endless Ranks will trump "cannot be revived" from Jango.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I just want to make sure that the issue with Jango's zeta vs. Imp Troopers is on your list. I put that in another thread, but yeah: BH dependent feats where the zeta of one of the most important toons in the faction isn't working is, as they say, Bad™.

"revive cannot be prevented" from Endless Ranks will trump "cannot be revived" from Jango.
    Yes, but Gideon’s lead revive is also trumping Jango when it shouldn’t be. That’s not marked as unpreventable.
  • Hahahahahahah, I see someone is removing posts, rather than remove posts, join in and talk to us, let us know whats happening ;)