[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• After weeks of waiting, the revamped Galactic Grindquest is being cancelled on the first day, leaving us to wait again.for who knows how long. :/

The least you could do is put CAT & RC shards up in the Conquest store for Conquest currency while we wait.
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI some folks got 20 Maul shards, will they all get removed to even up the playing field again at the restart?

You still have to obtain the max reward crate 3 times to unlock it.
  • Quick announce Lord Vader so we’re happy again!
  • Stop making us repeat the same thing over and over again. Sure if you want to force us to use BH / Phoenix / etc. that's ok but why not just make more feats and only make us have to beat 1 node with BH and 1 with these functions. Finding one node and just repeating it over and over again to make a feat is not fun... it's just boring and frustrating.

This guy nailed it. Repetitively use squads that we select to win the same battles again and again. Those aren't feats, those are called mindnumbing tasks. CG must be a big fan of TPS reports...
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Please put CAT shards on the first Jawa vendor. And give her more shards in crates! A lot of us were expecting to get CAT this Conquest, then you redesigned it for Maul, cutting the CAT shards drastically. With more and more people getting JMK now it's super frustrating to not have CAT.

Now it's gonna take me 2 Conquests to get CAT now with the remaining shards I need. I only need 80 and could have gotten it if you didn't change things. If I knew you were changing the amount of CAT shards in the crates drastically down, I would have gone for higher crates last Conquest...

AND only 30 CAT shards in max crate....?? ****!!!!

Razor Crest was 44 shards in final crate when CAT was featured - and you are dropping CAT to 30?? 14 shards less? How unfair! You know everyone wants her - and needs her to stay competitive!!! I'm always on the verge of quitting this game and this kinda stuff ain't helpin...
  • Stop making us repeat the same thing over and over again. Sure if you want to force us to use BH / Phoenix / etc. that's ok but why not just make more feats and only make us have to beat 1 node with BH and 1 with these functions. Finding one node and just repeating it over and over again to make a feat is not fun... it's just boring and frustrating.

This guy nailed it. Repetitively use squads that we select to win the same battles again and again. Those aren't feats, those are called mindnumbing tasks. CG must be a big fan of TPS reports...

Plus needing to complete the "mini boss" battle three times to get all the feats, 1 x LS, 1 x DS and 1 x undersized is just annoying.
  • Just let us have those CAT shards for god's sake. seriously why do you hate us so much? what have we done to you?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI some folks got Maul shards, will they all get removed to even up the playing field again at the restart?

What difference does 5 shards make?
  • just played 4 battles, 2 with my BHs, (Jango, Greef, Mando, Bossk, and Boba) and 1 with Rebels (CLS, Han, Chewie, and Wat) and 1 with JKLS, JML, GK, JKR, and Hoda...

3 starred all.. 1/20 for the LS/DS feat when I should have 3/20.

Compensation better be equal or above and beyond for having to wait this long for a Conquest that is this badly designed..
  • So at this rate I should be able to 7* Razor Crest in about 8 years. At least Executor turned out not to be as good an investment as originally believed, maybe they're doing me a favor. Save those R8 mats for something good.
  • 1) compensate those who spent crystals

2)Fire the developer who mess up
  • At least this disaster has been cancelled. That's a good start. I'd like to see some sort of good will towards the community, like refunding crystals spent in this mode, perhaps a refund of conquest currency or at least awarding us some currency for the incorrect amounts they had in hard mode. We'll see if that happens, and I just hope issues are fixed and the mode re-releases in a short amount of time... At least it gives me time to farm up BH and Phoenix 😜
  • Blase2409
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I’m not angry - I’m disappointed.

Conquest is fun. One of the best game modes but the bugs (we have waited weeks for this) and everything else at the moment is just disappointing!

The nerfs were uncalled for - no one likes them (even the players who spend money use them to counter GL’s)

Executor - that is just stupid! At least when Mal and Nego came out they could be countered (not easily) but doable - Executor no hope and if you do it gets buffed!

I’m not one to complain but the fun is being sapped out of this game - expect to lose a lot of players over these recent changes!

And add Yodas ship to the game! Do something right for the first time in a while! @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
  • *Tinfoil hat on*

They intentionally messed up conquest to quickly change the topic in order to get away from the nerfed toons conversation and the buffed Executor conversation.
  • Oh, and the clear mistake of having garbage CAT shards in loot boxes - maybe fix that, too.
  • It is 2am for those in the other side of the globe. Some of us missed sleep so that we can start conquest early.
    I would say give some crystals compensation.

Why did i say to fire the developer who mess up? Did you forget about executor. Now this? What again?
  • chuckrambo wrote: »
    An OCEAN of bugs

A shipload of bugs seems appropriate.
  • It’s not great that conquest is getting canceled, and probably for what could be called unforced errors. That stated, it’s been a good long while since something went this wrong, and plenty has gone right since conquest 3 (same song different verse).

I’m still remembering the exquisite feeling of hitting Sim on Secrets and Shadows this morning and watching the loot pour in….

This too shall pass.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI some folks got Maul shards, will they all get removed to even up the playing field again at the restart?

some have 20
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Shadow1989 wrote: »
    It is 2am for those in the other side of the globe. Some of us missed sleep so that we can start conquest early.
    I would say give some crystals compensation.

Why did i say to fire the developer who mess up? Did you forget about executor. Now this? What again?

I’d say whoever came up with these decisions (Executor, the Great Nerf, new bugged Conquest) should be fired, not the dev. They just have the unfortunate job of having to convey the bad news.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Way too much new content is dependant on/gated by these conquests to begin with, and the issue is compounded by the fact that they can't actually launch a conquest without having to cancel it.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Ahnaldt101 is already at 15 Maul shards.....I wasn't, like most people, able to play yet...all Maul shards should be reset. Period.
  • Dang you guys sure got those nerfs nailed on the first try but can't figure out how to code Conquest correctly. 😂 Pathetic.
  • Lol more wasted time. Stop focusing on ways to shimmy money out of people in all the ways you possibly can and do some QA before these things launch.

I expect 3 Chewie shards for the time I wasted on GC today.
  • Obi_Cola wrote: »
    Man y’all are some whiny folks ‘round these parts. Not an apologist, but they worked pretty hard to shake up Conquest to keep it interesting. And while I would love to have a game with zero issues, that’s just not how these things work. Get off your high horses and let them work through the problems.

Read their post about changing Conquest. Interesting isn't mentioned once. They literally said they didn't like how people were spending crystals and blitzing through the entire thing in 2 days, so they made all these changes to force us to play it more.
    Another problem is 99% of content they release has something broken. I'm sure you've heard it before, this game has grossed a BILLION dollars. However, there are probably still Day 1 bugs in this game, and the only time anything is fixed in a timely fashion (less than a week) is when the bugs benefit the players. Stealth was broken for 2 years before they had to fix it to sell Sith Assassin packs. Unending Loyalty was broken for years until they wanted to release Executor and make it un-killable. This is just another example of terrible quality assurance in a long long list of examples (and as you can see, I obviously have some pent up feelings about it lol).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Executor underperforming within hours, and now unbeatable.
    Numerous conquest bugs within hours of opening. Let's not pretend you tested it. Noone is convinced.

Think this is the end for me. Don't like where this game is going at all.