[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Side note, I'm actually a really big fan of them releasing things (the first GAC or Conquest) and stating up front "We want you guys to test this game mode out for us".
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • And for your analogy, if you had been to McDonalds multiple times, and wanted to get fries there, only to find out that they gave you were rotten, wouldn’t you be unhappy?

It's also nice of them to dramatically ramp up the difficulty after promising not to ramp up the difficulty. A la:
    McCGolds: We promise the price of french fries has not been increased at all. That would be wrong. We are putting an obstacle course between the front door and the cash register, but the price of fries has definitely not changed. .

Customer: Are you kidding? I don't like the obstacle course either, but at least you told me that would be there. The thing I'm concerned about is that you specifically said that there would be no change to the price of the fries. I'm looking at the receipt right now and it's obvious the price has been increased.

McCGolds: Yes, you see the base price has not been increased, but these fries have the previously unavailable "Overcharge IV" feature. You may, therefore, notice a difference in the amount deducted from your bank account, but this does not constitute a change in price.

Customer: Rolls eyes.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Obi_Cola wrote: »
    Man y’all are some whiny folks ‘round these parts. Not an apologist, but they worked pretty hard to shake up Conquest to keep it interesting. And while I would love to have a game with zero issues, that’s just not how these things work. Get off your high horses and let them work through the problems.

Read their post about changing Conquest. Interesting isn't mentioned once. They literally said they didn't like how people were spending crystals and blitzing through the entire thing in 2 days, so they made all these changes to force us to play it more.
    Another problem is 99% of content they release has something broken. I'm sure you've heard it before, this game has grossed a BILLION dollars. However, there are probably still Day 1 bugs in this game, and the only time anything is fixed in a timely fashion (less than a week) is when the bugs benefit the players. Stealth was broken for 2 years before they had to fix it to sell Sith Assassin packs. Unending Loyalty was broken for years until they wanted to release Executor and make it un-killable. This is just another example of terrible quality assurance in a long long list of examples (and as you can see, I obviously have some pent up feelings about it lol).

Don’t we all have some pent-up feelings about this game and CG?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Let us hope we can expect CG to pay back the crystals spent on conquest energy refreshes. It would only be fair.
  • Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are aware of several issues pertaining to Conquest 7 and are investigating. We will provide more details as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I’ll help ya out. Delete it and revert back to a half way decent mode. No one asked for this and no one wants this. Stop tripping over yourselves kids.
  • I posted a question the other day asking how normal mode would vary from hard.

Can't lie, while it's obviously frustrating to have to start again, I am impressed with normal mode. Battles only cost 15 creds and feats significantly different from what I've seen for hard mode (sector 1&2).

However Credit where credit is due... Unless of course these are also bugs!!

My only gripe was that razorcrest shards were 600 crystals for 5 shards. My suggestion would be that those players willing to spend 600 crystals for so little return probably already have it at max.
  • Shadow1989 wrote: »
    Have cg consider getting ahnald to test all your games before you release them.
    You guys are horrible at testing stage.

Being horrible at testing would imply that they're actually testing stuff. But everyone knows they don't.
  • It's really just a matter of trust. There's really no reason to think CG are doing anything with competence.
    Why should we believe them that these nerfs and having unbeatable GL tier is good for the game?

If "ignore defense" is a problem for game balance in the future.... why remove it entirely? Why not replace it with a scalable defense PENETRATION mechanic? Something that mitigates some of the imbalance, but doesn't completely change the character. Unless of course the intention IS to change the character, but not admit it.

Either way. Trust is gone.
  • I just cant wrap my head around the fact that Conquest has issues (yet again) and it has to be cancelled. How does this keep happening and who is getting fired for poor project management? Anyways, hope you guys get it back up and running soon, nice to have something to do....
  • I'm actually glad this conquest is canceled. Don't rush to bring it back. Not interested.

Go and grab the backup from 2 months ago and just launch that.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI some folks got Maul shards, will they all get removed to even up the playing field again at the restart?

What difference does 5 shards make?

some have 20

That’s still a 3 conquest unlock with everyone else but a lot of crystals spent
  • Nah, no rush. Don't want to play that anyway.
  • For a good change… bring the old conquest back till you fix the new version.
  • They can take as long as they want, just bring the old system back

This one sucks so hard lol
    CG didn't liked people having fun, not spending money and getting to the last crate
  • Dang you guys sure got those nerfs nailed on the first try but can't figure out how to code Conquest correctly. 😂 Pathetic.

Nah they didn’t even do that right because gas 501st still beats rey.
  • Hopefully they roll back all rewards. If not then they shouldn’t reimburse any crystals spent.
    797-722-718
  • Seriously C.G., are you and Scopely actively and purposefully competing to see who can run their game WORSE in 2021? Sure as hell seems like it. Maybe its time to take a step back from changing things in the game and do some self reflection and see what is going wrong with your team. Because this entire summer your team has been a colossal failure.
  • Will you refund the credits I spent on challenge energy? These are now wasted otherwise
  • I dont even understand the logic behind the change. As someone else said, you can pound out GC in less than 5 minutes but its a 2-3 day event? So how does that make any sense.
  • impressive new conquest, CG, like you ugly, bugful face
  • The sarcasm is strong with this group...lol
    " Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Just wondering if we are going to be reimbursed tickets/crystals we spent on the event…
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI some folks got Maul shards, will they all get removed to even up the playing field again at the restart?

What difference does 5 shards make?

some have 20

That’s still a 3 conquest unlock with everyone else but a lot of crystals spent

Still 3 Conquests but you don't need max crate every time.
  • Blaise25 wrote: »
    Just wondering if we are going to be reimbursed tickets/crystals we spent on the event…

Crystals spent on energy and anything spent on consumables will be returned.
  • Blaise25 wrote: »
    Just wondering if we are going to be reimbursed tickets/crystals we spent on the event…

Crystals spent on energy and anything spent on consumables will be returned.

You better not be letting those who got 20 maul shards keep them. That is hugely unfair.
  • They better not be letting those who got 20 maul shards keep them, not without giving everyone 20. That would be completely unfair.
  • Refund of my crystals I used to purchase more energy please…. I just purchased energy and not even 30 min later locked out due to this.