[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Which feat specifies using a Phoenix team?

It's in Sector One (Hard mode): Defeat 30 units with Phoenix Squadron units.
    Yeah - units. No need to use a full Phoenix team.
  • Well, this is somewhat surprising.

CG has rearranged the feats in the sectors to reduce the amount of them that can be done concurrently.

So, this tells us a few things:

CG can make changes to the feats w/o major rework.
    CG doesn't care about the feedback, since the above could have been done to lessen the grind, but instead they doubled down on it.
    We can likely expect the same or worse level of grind for all conquest going forward since CG didn't feel Conquest 7 was gindy enough and increased it for Conquest 8.
  • Apparently when your characters die from opponent thermal detonators it counts as the character dying inflicting the kill. Suicide by Jawas can be helpful for fulfilling feats.
  • EgoSlayer wrote: »
    Well, this is somewhat surprising.

CG has rearranged the feats in the sectors to reduce the amount of them that can be done concurrently.

So, this tells us a few things:

CG can make changes to the feats w/o major rework.
    CG doesn't care about the feedback, since the above could have been done to lessen the grind, but instead they doubled down on it.
    We can likely expect the same or worse level of grind for all conquest going forward since CG didn't feel Conquest 7 was gindy enough and increased it for Conquest 8.

Doubling down on less engaged players and getting more players to walk away.. it's gonna be a interesting couple of weeks..
  • Let us not forgot that 57 pages of comments not one thing was learned, not one change made that was suggested, not one official post after conquest 7 ended, no changes due to player concerns, nor was there an official response and

I was thinking something very similar. It's good to know they're "interested" in our feedback.

they put our feedback in the "special" filing cabinet. The trash can.
  • I remember one person saying it was dumb to have the all attackers and no supports feats on the same sector. They listened to that one post from these 50 pages.
  • No, it's not the same. They added more grind by moving some of the feats you used to be able to complete at the same time.

So, you know, the opposite of what the 50 pages of feedback were saying.
  • Crapquest revisited.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • ja1gdu0o3upy.png
    kmrtm3k8glyj.png

anyone got the same problem?
    I've completed sector 1, but the sector can't be opened.
  • ignore that, I didn't select the last disc.. my bad

• 🙃
  • The fact that we can't see the speeds of the enemy squad at this point is absolutely baffling. Simple additions like this and a feat tracker for in battle, which the community has been asking for since DAY 1, are long overdue. The silence from this studio and the inability to communicate or receive criticism is pathetic.
  • Btw, Bad Batch Echo without Overprepared at the end of Sector 3 has over 400 speed lmao
  • The fact that they have moved in exactly the opposite direction from what the players have been asking for should indicate that they aren't going to fix anything because in their eyes it's not broken. It was sold as a "fun new game mode" and it was for a little while, but in reality what they were looking for was a new way to gate new characters and badly needed top tier gear behind another paywall.

Sadly, their job isn't to make a fun game. It's to find a way to get people to spend money. Making conquest fun won't get people to spend. Making conquest frustrating will. Making it less frustrating will reduce revenue and they aren't going to waste development dollars on that.

Unfortunately their strategy here is going to continue to disenfranchise their spenders. Honestly I don't think they care. I think they want a new crop of spenders to milk - and those people are mostly playing normal mode conquest which is far easier so why would they care? They won't know the water is boiling until it's too late.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • The amount of ill will and greed that this studio shows towards their extremely loyal playerbase is disgusting. I've never seen a studio not even pretend to care like this. Hoping the people continue to leave this game because of this, because I'd rather the game die than continue to exist with this toxic mindset.
  • The fact that they have moved in exactly the opposite direction from what the players have been asking for should indicate that they aren't going to fix anything because in their eyes it's not broken. It was sold as a "fun new game mode" and it was for a little while, but in reality what they were looking for was a new way to gate new characters and badly needed top tier gear behind another paywall.

Sadly, their job isn't to make a fun game. It's to find a way to get people to spend money. Making conquest fun won't get people to spend. Making conquest frustrating will. Making it less frustrating will reduce revenue and they aren't going to waste development dollars on that.

Unfortunately their strategy here is going to continue to disenfranchise their spenders. Honestly I don't think they care. I think they want a new crop of spenders to milk - and those people are mostly playing normal mode conquest which is far easier so why would they care? They won't know the water is boiling until it's too late.

100% agree.. still going to voice my discontent and refuse to pay any money. It's the only way they get true "feedback"
  • Sequioa wrote: »
    ja1gdu0o3upy.png
    kmrtm3k8glyj.png

anyone got the same problem?
    I've completed sector 1, but the sector can't be opened.

Did you remember to select a data disk on the very last node after you beat QGJ? That's the only non-glitch possibility I can think of.
  • Rien n'a changer dans la conquête , toujours les mêmes bug toujours les mêmes défis pourris a refaire et refaire et refaire . CG n'a pas encore compris que les joueurs ne mettront pas d'argent dans un truc qui plait pas !!! c'est affligeant de voir jusqu’où la bêtises humaines peut aller !
  • After seeing the uproar and many players leaving the game, CG decides to make some changes to conquest. One would assume it’s for the better of the players, to show they listen to the community and care. But no, they move feats around so you can’t accomplish multiple feats (or as many) with one squad. This is becoming laughable.
  • More tedious, more repeated battles, more crystals spent? more engagement!
  • en plus si vraiment ils voulaient gagner de l'argent c'est très simple . plutôt que nous mettre des packs avec des récompenses potentielles , ils nous mettraient des packs avec des récompenses garanties où ont est sur et certains d'avoir ce qu'il y a en totalité je pense que beaucoup de joueurs achèterais ces packs , car acheter un pack avec 5 à 330 éclats de personnage , le payé une fortune et se retrouver avec 5 éclats de merdes , a moins d’être riche moi j’achète pas ça c'est une certitude !
  • Conquest 8 is somehow worse than Conquest 7. Lmao. @CG_TopHat thanks for always being consistent in never listening to your players and always thinking you know what we want even when we tell you the exact opposite.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    More tedious, more repeated battles, more crystals spent? more engagement!

My conquest still has a red dot with 1, consider me engaged.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.