[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• SerWulfgar
    471 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    What a coincidence that you spot the difference on the 3rd day of conquest...20 minutes after a video discussed this change in details. Stop simping and give the credit where it is due.

Edit: moderators merged the thread this post no longer makes any sense. GG.
  • We have been asking for QoL improvements and they create Grindquest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    We have been asking for QoL improvements and they create Grindquest.

It’s CG’s way of saying that they care…about the money that we are giving them.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Hey but wait they will bring a new gl out next to give us something else to grind on cuz we love grinding lol
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Hey but wait they will bring a new gl out next to give us something else to grind on cuz we love grinding lol

Shh…they might actually think you want more grinding. Don’t give them ideas.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • We didn't like Con-Quest Episode 7: The Frustration Awakens...

We're not liking Con-Quest Episode 8: The Last Whale... But at least they'll try to "Subvert our expectations" with this one by not cancelling it.

Can't wait for Con-Quest Episode 9: The Rise of Skywallet. Wonder if we'll like that one... 🤔
  • Jael_Ash
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I am assuming that because people have been posting genuine concerns and gripes about the last conquest, they have decided to make this new conquest even harder to punish people!

c2ub81qft4n1.gif

Come on CG, this is becoming soul-destroying now.
    Post edited by Jael_Ash on
  • Several long time guild members already fully quit the game because this was the last straw. So thanks CG...thats sarcasm by the way CG.
  • Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Several long time guild members already fully quit the game because this was the last straw. So thanks CG...thats sarcasm by the way CG.

They don't care. Plenty of new whales to be the new tip of the spear.
  • I only noticed one person in my fleet shard that left but he sold his account so it’s being used still and one in our guild but he gave us his account to keep using. A juicy account well over 8mil.
    Great alt lol!
  • So just a reminder that the fact you have so much TM loading in Conquest (let alone in other events) is ridiculous. Tuskens literally outsped my Geos and I didn't even get a turn against TUSKENS.

Stop with the stupid, ridiculous, lazy TM loading of 500-1000% in events. When my GL's are getting outsped by 2-3 turns, that's just despicable. (Let alone that my GL's that are supposed to be "raid boss level" still get the crap kicked out of them by what would be considered B or C level teams for players in conquest with or without TM loading.)
  • All that sweet sarcasm 😂
  • And some feats are still broken. Cant get the death mark feat with Drevan and the "no attackers" feat is bugged sector 5 boss.
  • The energy I've wasted trying to complete "inflict Fear" feat not realising its broken! :(
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    So just a reminder that the fact you have so much TM loading in Conquest (let alone in other events) is ridiculous. Tuskens literally outsped my Geos and I didn't even get a turn against TUSKENS.

Stop with the stupid, ridiculous, lazy TM loading of 500-1000% in events. When my GL's are getting outsped by 2-3 turns, that's just despicable. (Let alone that my GL's that are supposed to be "raid boss level" still get the crap kicked out of them by what would be considered B or C level teams for players in conquest with or without TM loading.)

I wonder if there has been anyone that tests this and enjoys it? Id rather have an enemy hit for 1000% more damage and one shot a character than watch my screen for 45 seconds while the enemy teams attack 200 times and slowly kills everyone. That's not evenly remotely fun.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    And another one in my guild left. Good way to hit that increased churn KPI
    Just checking… are these people leaving the game, or leaving your guild?

Because those aren’t the same thing.

We are leaving the game. 5 players in my guild have left the game in the past couple weeks - myself included.

With all of the recent changes, CG has fundamentally changed the game from an engaging Star Wars experience that had nice depth for a mobile game to a more elite, monotonous, time-sucking game that is focused on only a handful of characters or ships. Roster depth only matters now, as it pertains to GLs and Executor. At the time I left, I had those - but that's not the game that I started playing several years ago - and not the one I want to play moving forward.

CG has refused to listen to players who have voiced their concerns and frustrations over this new direction, indicating that this fundamental shift is intentional. That's their prerogative - just like it's players' prerogative to take their gaming time and money elsewhere. Which many are choosing to do. Some of you choose to stay - that's fine too. May the force be with you.

Why are you interested on a forum about a game you don't play.

I literally quit yesterday. But thank you for your concern.

/saber_salute
  • Maybe reward shards for previous conquest toons as later sector boss rewards? It would give people a reason to finish every battle.

That and get rid of mk4 stun guns in the reward crate. Nothing quite like waiting 2 weeks for garbage.
  • M1hkel0
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    This conquest is bad.
    My two favorite chat Are Darth vader and MAUL.
    Last time I got Red crate (1st Red crate btw) Few hours before it ended. This time I dont think its happening.
    So many duplicate datadisks.
    Now I dont have solid disks which makes everything way too hard.
    I mean I cant finish off final boss Even.
    Yet alone getting feats done.
    This thing causes me more stress than joy.
    This game mod really need fixes.
    Event itself isnt hard to complete in 2 weeks.. but still so many bugs.. DR deathmark still not working for example.
    Post edited by M1hkel0 on
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI first off, thanks for the game and what y’all do. You could shut a lot of whining up by just pulling the plug on this game lol. I have a few things I’d like to bring up here
    Mods
    I spent 2 weeks farming mod slicing mats and got 4 mods to roll speed. It just becomes really disheartening when you get 4 mods to roll speed but nothing above 10-12. Again, that’s 2 weeks farming all the nodes using all the 50s and 1-2 100 crystal refreshes everyday. 4 mods rolled speed.
    Gear
    I know you probably hear this all the time and I understand you don’t want people to just be able to farm 50 stun guns in a day but when I spend all the 50s and a 100( crystal refreshes) and get 3-5 pieces of gear, it’s a bit out of control.
    GAC
    I don’t have a GL and have no plans to get one right now. They are worth it I’m sure but I could put all those relics on other teams and use them in TBs and Raids etc. but I’m GAC when I get matched up against someone with a GL or 2 it’s a loss for me no matter what I do. I e pretty much quit even playing GAC.
    TW
    We have 7 GLs and our TW match has 20 GLs. We lose.
    We need some sort of separate GL division.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Cull wrote: »
    And some feats are still broken. Cant get the death mark feat with Drevan and the "no attackers" feat is bugged sector 5 boss.

I ran into that last conquest. It has to be Deathtrooper or whoever locks it on. Not DR.
  • Cull wrote: »
    And some feats are still broken. Cant get the death mark feat with Drevan and the "no attackers" feat is bugged sector 5 boss.

I ran into that last conquest. It has to be Deathtrooper or whoever locks it on. Not DR.

Except that CG specifically posted that Darth Revan's Death Mark would work this conquest as they'd "fixed" the bug. But it still doesn't work.
  • The bugs on this game are just getting embarrassing. Doja and Crumb need to tell the devs that they need to take a step back a fix what they broke before they even think about more conquest changes... How do you screw up the ship mission in DS Geo TB TWICE IN A ROW? You said you fixed it, but clearly you failed to properly test it. You said you fixed the DR issue, butultiple reports it's not working. This is why the players are calling CG a joke. Take the billion dollars you've made, an buy a second laptop 😉
  • CG FIX your game... conquest is just a pain to to do now... very time consumming. It is just to much, repetitive and boring to do... i did get the max crate... for an end game player, it is not that it is to hard, it is just boring... if you don't fix it and develop an another part if the game i will surely quit the game that I loved for so many years...
  • GAC
    I don’t have a GL and have no plans to get one right now. They are worth it I’m sure but I could put all those relics on other teams and use them in TBs and Raids etc. but I’m GAC when I get matched up against someone with a GL or 2 it’s a loss for me no matter what I do. I e pretty much quit even playing GAC.
    TW

Just my 2 cents.

Devil’s Advocate to this: if you could only fight GLs in GAC / TW if you have an equal number of GLs, then there’s suddenly much less value in actually getting GLs. As you mentioned, it’s generally better to Relic set Raid/TB teams than use those materials to get a GL for them. I feel like that would lead to people getting 1-2 GLs for Arena and then having an advantage over those with all 6.

There’s also not much point in having a meta if there aren’t players without that meta that you can be better than. That’s what a roster building PvP game gets you.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    GAC
    TW

Just my 2 cents.

Devil’s Advocate to this: if you could only fight GLs in GAC / TW if you have an equal number of GLs, then there’s suddenly much less value in actually getting GLs. As you mentioned, it’s generally better to Relic set Raid/TB teams than use those materials to get a GL for them. I feel like that would lead to people getting 1-2 GLs for Arena and then having an advantage over those with all 6.

There’s also not much point in having a meta if there aren’t players without that meta that you can be better than. That’s what a roster building PvP game gets you.

The biggest value of GLs is in TB, Raids, and squad arena.

The difference between winning and losing in TW is minimal. A big difference in GLs just makes it a completely unpleasant experience on one side and a boring experience on the other side. The best TW experience is when the outcome is uncertain until near the end.

As far as GAC, it is not all that different a situation, though I can see more of a draw for wanting to keep this GL advantage that semi-randomly occurs. I still think that having equal numbers of GLs makes for a better experience in an individual GAC match and since the nerfs occurred should be the way to go there.

I don't see how having 1-2 GLs for arena gives anyone an advantage over someone having all 6 especially if they won't be facing each other in GAC or likely not in TW either.

Isn't having the meta in squad arena good enough? Why shouldn't a PvP match actually be competitive?