TB phase 2 fleet compensation

Nitram1k
29 posts Member
edited August 2021
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can you please let us know the reasoning that went behind offering the compensation to just those that didn't make 3* in the phase,
Thus decision adversely affects those that did.

Rewards for 32 & 33 * is 900 crystals, if you didn't get the 3rd * in the phase butaxed everything else you gain an extra 500 crystal along with extra GET 1&2 relieved aswell

Replies

• Nitram1k wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can you please let us know the reasoning that went behind offering the compensation to just those that didn't make 3* in the phase,
    Thus decision adversely affects those that did.

Rewards for 32 & 33 * is 900 crystals, if you didn't get the 3rd * in the phase butaxed everything else you gain an extra 500 crystal along with extra GET 1&2 relieved aswell

While I do not want them to take back my 500 crystals, I understand your point. We got 21, would have got 22. No crystals change. So we earned 600 + the 500, so 1100 crystals.

However we did of course earn a lot les GET, and way worse gear box. But I value the crystals like most of us do.
  • Ferril9909
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    It's better stated that the crystal difference between any three star levels is 150 crystals, not 500...
    Agree that something is amiss... either give the right differential, or everyone the compensation
  • I'm going fo assume it's compensation for the lost gear that they would have perhaps got with the extra star or 2 as well.
  • Has anyone actually received this compensation?