Two conquest matches not counted to feats

Just completed the first 7 matches of conquest. 3/3 on all. Two teams used.

3x SLKR, Hux, KRU, FOO, Sith Trooper
4x GAS, Rex, ARC, Echo, 5s.

Should be 4 all LS wins, 3 all DS wins, 36 kills (one team had GBA/Brute)
Shows 4 all LS wins, 1 all DS win, 26 kills.
Also, most kills were by SLKR in all three, but Unaligned Force Users killed is only 3.

No DOTs, expose, plague, or burning on the SLKR team.
No data disks that apply them.

5n1khdjx7n93.jpg
2ja9x0d2idsc.jpg

Teams faced by the SLKR team were:
Rex, ARC, Echo, 5s, Cody
Dooku, B1, Magna, Droideka, Wat (didn't escape)
Padme, GK, JKA, QGJ, R2.

In my opinion there is more going on still in this conquest than the died rather than got killed conversation.

Replies

• Options
    Just to show the specifics of the teams I used (based on their stamina).

They have recovered 9% since I did the runs, but you can see that they had done 4 and 3 matches respectively.

wtslspqpsm9j.jpg
    psaxay6dfbcs.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I only did 1 battle while checking this, but it seems to be working, I got 2 kills and 2 kills counted.

I used SLKR, phasma, ST, hux, FOTFP
  • Options
    Hey Kyno, thanks for responding. My first comment. Too bad about the conditions for the post.

The weird part is that it just looks very suspiciously like two matches didn't count given the 2 less than expected DS wins, the 10 less kills (5 per match). But at least one DOES look like it counted. I wish I had watched it closer per match to give more detailed feedback.

I will do a couple more of the same team matches and follow up on the results.

I am mostly worried about the All DS Team feat being wrong. The others could maybe be explained away by circumstances like the died rather than killed thing that was just explained since I don't have videos of the runs, (even though I hope I explained that it doesn't apply). I don't think there is any way to explain away the missed All DS Team feat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The 2 have done with that FO team counted correctly. FYI.
  • Options
    Just fyi the brute is a summon, so does not count as a kill. Summons don't usually count anyway. Maybe they are supposed to now?
  • Options
    Just fyi the brute is a summon, so does not count as a kill. Summons don't usually count anyway. Maybe they are supposed to now?
    I’ve beaten a few Mon Mothma teams, and it looks like the summons do count for battles now. If this was intended, the first six conquests were all broken. Or just this one is.
  • Options
    Any chance that there’s a bug with how it’s counted based on whether or not slkr is in ult mode when you win? Haven’t done any testing, but I’m just guessing this could be it, as SEE/JML transformation bugs their counts..
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Any chance that there’s a bug with how it’s counted based on whether or not slkr is in ult mode when you win? Haven’t done any testing, but I’m just guessing this could be it, as SEE/JML transformation bugs their counts..

I was thinking this.
    C’mon CG, you can’t use BASIC LOGIC, or TEST ANYTHING?
  • MadIrishman
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Definitely wasn't an Ult thing as in those early matches I cleared the board way before getting to ultimate.

That stated I have done a number of additional matches and have been watching the feat counters very closely...
    I am still only seeing those couple of early matches seem not to count. The feats have appeared to have counted correctly since then.

I would still love an answer on that bug given that it is exhausting doing a single battle, tracking who I used against what then checking counters to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Post edited by MadIrishman on
  • Options
    Umm... I think summons are counting for kills actually. I just finished a battle against geos and kill count definitely went up by 7.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Umm... I think summons are counting for kills actually. I just finished a battle against geos and kill count definitely went up by 7.

Summons have always counted towards kill counts for GAC feats. I would suspect it is also true here.
  • Options
    Just completed the first 7 matches of conquest. 3/3 on all. Two teams used.

3x SLKR, Hux, KRU, FOO, Sith Trooper
    4x GAS, Rex, ARC, Echo, 5s.

Should be 4 all LS wins, 3 all DS wins, 36 kills (one team had GBA/Brute)
    Shows 4 all LS wins, 1 all DS win, 26 kills.
    Also, most kills were by SLKR in all three, but Unaligned Force Users killed is only 3.

No DOTs, expose, plague, or burning on the SLKR team.
    No data disks that apply them.

5n1khdjx7n93.jpg
    2ja9x0d2idsc.jpg

Teams faced by the SLKR team were:
    Rex, ARC, Echo, 5s, Cody
    Dooku, B1, Magna, Droideka, Wat (didn't escape)
    Padme, GK, JKA, QGJ, R2.

In my opinion there is more going on still in this conquest than the died rather than got killed conversation.

Clearly SLKR attacked, and the enemies couldn't take his whining and tantrums, so they killed themselves. 😉 Seriously though, that looks like a big to me.
  • Options
    It seems as you have 2 DS battles that didn't count for anything, neither for the DS feat, the total kills or the UFU kills.

That seems like a bug. I totally agree.