Try to finished Feat Expert recovery 300000 HP Regen with MM team but game just freeze all the time

Zereniona
5 posts Member
edited September 2021
game freeze all the time after spending time stall the fight on zombie until last minute. I finished the match and no victory appear on screen. I try to wait several minute till no hope then close the game. feat not complete but character already lose stamina.

I try other team like Sith or JML ... and so on. I count every of my health regen it's surely more than 300000 but still have not complete the feat. not sure it's cause of data disk bugs or something wrong in this case
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I used MM team in sector 2 final encounter to do the defeat 40 enemies with rebel fighter feat and had same issue happen. Ran the clock down to about 2min, then finished the fight and game froze up
  • Loppie wrote: »
    I used MM team in sector 2 final encounter to do the defeat 40 enemies with rebel fighter feat and had same issue happen. Ran the clock down to about 2min, then finished the fight and game froze up

I waited about 1 minute and then "Victory" finally popped.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>