SLKR stuns not counting in conquest

Guzzernaut
60 posts Member
edited September 2021
I did the first two battles in sector 3. One feat is attempt to inflict stun 100 times. I used my slkr squad and did his stun ability once in the first battle and three times in the second battle. I literally spent 50 crystals just to refresh my energy so I had enough to go in and take a picture of my roster to show that FO is the only team I used today. Am I to assume that it doesn’t count because when slkr is stabbing enemies with his lightsaber, they are actually inflicting stun on themselves?

Edit: I should mention I fought two battles with JKL right after and the stuns counted just fine. kdah9slaaxn3.png
pwwq54zyqk0a.png
9xdg6oz2tnlx.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• They stun themselves, then commit suicide.
  • To ensure maximum enjoyment, all units must be at 100% stamina to gain feat progress.

Obvs a joke but there's something bugged with locked debuffs and feats, same thing happened with JTR and her healing immunity not counting for a gac feat
  • MikKro wrote: »
    To ensure maximum enjoyment, all units must be at 100% stamina to gain feat progress.

Obvs a joke but there's something bugged with locked debuffs and feats, same thing happened with JTR and her healing immunity not counting for a gac feat

Ok. Then it is definitely bugged. Because they were at 100% stamina, well at least for the first battle. The picture of the roster is after the battles. I guess a just don’t appreciate these surprise mechanics for the well thought out, well programmed aspects of the game that they are.
  • I heard that locked stuns have different IDs or something like that. Apparently Padme’s isn’t working either.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    There should be a bug report open already.

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>