Cheats?

Mizo
172 posts Member
Last week there was no one near 60 in pvp and this week it's flooded with 55-60 people. Unless they all spent about 800 dollars on this game that should be not possible.

Replies

• They spent money. It happens. I'm F2P and I am level 54.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Severs were shuffled, not cheating
  • its very viable for some people to spend 800 dollars to maintain top 10 spots
  • That too haha
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    It would cost at least 800 just to go from 53-60 if not more.
  • its very viable for some people to spend 800 dollars to maintain top 10 spots

I can say that's true. I had spent about $400 and sit at a top 10. But as F2P catches up (you pay to gear faster, no permanent advantage) I expect the top to be a mess about who reloads morenoften the 5 battle in an enourmous hosh posh of indifferentiated all lvl 60 enemies. I didn't spend that to win arena. I was just ok refreshing every energy 200 or less and a few 400 at key times. Also bought the Barriss bundle and Droids. (Barris bundle was later destroyed by a severe nerf).
  • Mizo, no. I can tell you you don't need 800 tonlevel from 53 to 60. Actually, this happens very fast and the most trouble is early on. Later stages require 100 yards and you learn patience
  • Mizo, no. I can tell you you don't need 800 tonlevel from 53 to 60. Actually, this happens very fast and the most trouble is early on. Later stages require 100 yards and you learn patience

How is it fast? It seems to get slower and slower. I am now at 52 almost 53. Played everyday since it was available on Android. Use all my energy for all areas.
  • What I hate is watching 4 star blue geared toons taking out my 6 star purple geared level 58's. I can understand nerfs and deal with it, but when low level guys annihilate you with what seems to be relentless energy and little to no damage taken is where I get really **** off. Reporting gets you seemingly nowhere. Maybe the "if ya cannot beat em, join em" mentality is coming from....
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    How is it fast? It seems to get slower and slower. I am now at 52 almost 53. Played everyday since it was available on Android. Use all my energy for all areas.

Maybe it's not that fast, but tou start to get one char one more star, then anither. At your level the 8 remaining levels weight less, and a single star multiplier has more effect than all level up's. Also, your chars have higher level specials. Maybe it's 50% slower but for me it was about 12 days.

• Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mizo, no. I can tell you you don't need 800 tonlevel from 53 to 60. Actually, this happens very fast and the most trouble is early on. Later stages require 100 yards and you learn patience

Guys this game is based on time and experience. The only way to speed things up is to cheat or pay $$. There is no other way to go from 53-60 in a week. It takes 2-5 days per level after 54. So if your 53 on Monday there is no way to be 60 on Sunday unless you exploited or spent many hundreds of dollars. I was just commenting in my post that a lot of people did one of these two things last week.
  • Mizo wrote: »
    Mizo, no. I can tell you you don't need 800 tonlevel from 53 to 60. Actually, this happens very fast and the most trouble is early on. Later stages require 100 yards and you learn patience

Guys this game is based on time and experience. The only way to speed things up is to cheat or pay $$. There is no other way to go from 53-60 in a week. It takes 2-5 days per level after 54. So if your 53 on Monday there is no way to be 60 on Sunday unless you exploited or spent many hundreds of dollars. I was just commenting in my post that a lot of people did one of these two things last week.

You are such a nub. It's cheap to lvl 53-60 within a week, it took me 1 day per level thanks to Daily Achievements, refill and stop at 900. ****.
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Severs were shuffled, not cheating

lol they aren't shuffling servers. Why do people keep saying this?

Mizo wrote: »

It takes 1 day with refills.
  • The servers are all the same. Think of a disk drive. It can be partitioned into multiple segments. Each segment is say 10 gigs. You then make it so game accounts only access players from your same section.

Yes, there are hacks out there. I've seen it with my own eyes. I would never risk my account by cheating. However, new players feel like there's nothing to lose. Be patient and the holes will get patched. Some players are spending big money as others have already pointed out.
  • Mizo wrote: »

I averaged about 1 level per day 54-60 by spending on refills... I did all 50, 100, 200 refills and the 100, 200 for the Catina. These refills + daily missions was enough.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Severs were shuffled, not cheating

lol they aren't shuffling servers. Why do people keep saying this?

It takes 1 day with refills.
    One day per level not for the last seven levels.

There is a limit on how many refreshes you can do each day, and you need the xp from daily achievements as well.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Tryban
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Been playing since Nov. launch and at level 60. 53-58, ~1 level per day, 59 - 60 took me 3, so ~8-10 days from 53-60. Spend crystals on energy, not packs (took me a few days to learn this...lol) and you level up quickly, doesn't require as much as you think. The $5 daily crystal ration and crystals from in game sources are what I used. I did purchase the Dooku and Barriss packs early on, skipped the droids, but didn't have to take out a pay day loan or cheat to get to 60 in a short time.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member

This is actually not true. I have averaged 1 level every 1 to 1.5 days from 50 to 60, using only crystals earned in game and a 5 buck subscription.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • it is possible there is a cheat where when you spend crystals, it doesn't register as being spent. Some kind of packet interception I guess. That kind of cheat is very risky because they can easily check people who level up a lot to see if the account spent any money.
  • If you want to report a potential cheater, and wish to view further information on this please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/cheatreport