Sector 3 All Empire feat

HokieFiend
444 posts Member
edited September 2021
Does anyone know what speed and turn order should be used on Imp troopers to get out front (or at least prevent getting smacked immediately) on any team in sector 3? I've neglected modding on my Imp troopers (I know I know) and basically just use them to take out mid-level teams easily in other game modes.

I'd like to get them good enough, strong enough and gosh darn it people like them (bonus points for knowing this reference hahah) for Conquest and would like to leave them modded that way assuming I don't have to pull too many great mods from other characters.

I have r8 Piett. r3 Veers, Starck, Moff Gideon and Dark Trooper. G12.5 Range. G12 DT and Shore. I recently upgraded Gideon and Dark Trooper.

I think if 2 things changed then Conquest wouldn't be too bad. 1) Let us see the stats (particularly speed) of enemies after any modifiers (particularly of importance is Overprepared) are applied. 2) Remove the energy cost of switching data disks. With how much of a grind this is, we shouldn't have to lose energy to swap disks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately with Overprepared it's hard to say. I was able to beat a Phoenix squad with Empire because of Vader's unique at least getting him to a place where he could go reasonably quickly.
  • Unfortunately no Phoenix squad for me in the whole sector. I might have to figure out something with Vader. I've tried Imps a couple of times on different teams and they are just getting wrecked. Either the enemy is Overprepared and it's lights out immediately or it's a team they just wouldn't be able to beat.
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    Unfortunately no Phoenix squad for me in the whole sector. I might have to figure out something with Vader. I've tried Imps a couple of times on different teams and they are just getting wrecked. Either the enemy is Overprepared and it's lights out immediately or it's a team they just wouldn't be able to beat.

I found a bad batch that wasn't overprepared. Put on a leadership disk and put my best mods on veers. You can also put the disk that gives buffs when they get a turn. Once you go first they don't get a shot. My advice is find any team that isn't overprepared since it gives you a shot to out run them (it's what I look for in each sector)
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    Does anyone know what speed and turn order should be used on Imp troopers to get out front (or at least prevent getting smacked immediately) on any team in sector 3? I've neglected modding on my Imp troopers (I know I know) and basically just use them to take out mid-level teams easily in other game modes.

I'd like to get them good enough, strong enough and gosh darn it people like them (bonus points for knowing this reference hahah) for Conquest and would like to leave them modded that way assuming I don't have to pull too many great mods from other characters.

I have r8 Piett. r3 Veers, Starck, Moff Gideon and Dark Trooper. G12.5 Range. G12 DT and Shore. I recently upgraded Gideon and Dark Trooper.

I think if 2 things changed then Conquest wouldn't be too bad. 1) Let us see the stats (particularly speed) of enemies after any modifiers (particularly of importance is Overprepared) are applied. 2) Remove the energy cost of switching data disks. With how much of a grind this is, we shouldn't have to lose energy to swap disks.

You gotta follow this up w/ some Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy!
  • Try against Night Sisters if available
  • Thrawn led troopers Versus nightsisters
    The debuffs give you tm
    Veers can still fuel some tm from kills
    Disks can you keep going
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm doing it vs Bounty Hunters. But I actually found it more efficient (and easier) to use PPT, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin and Royal Guard vs Separatists (without gg). Thus, you can finish the stun feat as well.
  • I ended using a Nightsister node for this without mucking with mods. I had got a kill on it but then got wrecked a couple times and said screw it. I ended up coming back later and using my Vader or Dark Trooper with Veers lead, Starck, Gideon and Piett. The opening does still seem so dicey though. I need to get my Piett and Gideon much faster than they are. A relic'ed Shoretrooper might be in my future.

@Wrathe winna winna chicken dinner!