Help! Tier III for JML.

I just got to Tier III of the JML, unfortunately after JKL was nerfed. I CANNOT beat Vader.

JKL is R6. Offense/Health Mods all VI-A or VI-B. Damage is at 11,193.

Is this because of the nerf? Do I need him at R7? Any other advice?

Replies

• Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • There is some RNG in that battle. Nerfs shouldn't make it harder as Vader was also affected.

There's no absolute right or wrong. But I think your opening is basic, stalwart advance and then the return of the jedi move to cleanse Luke. You really want Blind to land so a bit of potency and a crit damage triangle..

Good luck.
  • Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Jedi master Luke’s tier 3 now with the changes to Jedi knight Luke and Vader’s kits? I’m about to unlock master Luke and don’t want to lose tickets
  • Pretty sure JKL needs to be R7 for the event so either you were mistaken about the relic level you have him at or it's not needed for that tier.

As to the battle its very RNG and you need to use your abilities at the right times. Don't cleanse when you have DOTs on you otherwise you heal Vader.

Just keep at it and you'll get it eventually.
  • I have JML unlocked so just retried it. Use ability 2 to get Jedi’s Will so you get counter attack and some other buffs. Seems to work easily. Rotating ability 2 with ability 4 and basics. Didn’t bother with ability 3 the stun.
  • What type of mods did you use? Offense set?
  • Use a slow, offense-modded JKL, including offense primary arrow or crit. avoidance if you prefer a little saber toss insurance.

The key is keeping Jedi's Will up for counterattacks and finishing the fight before Vader gets DoTs stacked on you.

Open with Heroes Arise, Repulse, Stalwart Advance and use Stalwart Advance again as soon as it recycles and Heroes Arise again if the battle gets that far.

Then move on to Palp and nuke him, ignoring Vader. No real risk on this part.
  • Deathbringer59
    578 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I start with Stalwar advance, inflict blind then heroes arise, Vader will merciless, try to land dots, miss (hopefully blinded) and throw Saber, without dots he won't do much damage. Basic and then blind again.

Not sure if repulse should be used here. Vader is immune to stuns and i don't remember if it does damage to him. I never used it and got through. I saved it for palps in phase 2.

My mods if it makes a difference, hasn't changed since trying it
    ykj6imngrkio.jpg