Hi Holotable Heroes,
Anakin has fallen! In his place Lord Vader has risen and is ready to bring peace to his new Empire by any means necessary.
Lord Vader provides the Empire faction with a dedicated Galactic Legend, and with his anger fueling his attacks, Lord Vader is not to be underestimated. In addition to Empire and Sith factions, Lord Vader synergizes extremely well with Dark Side Unaligned Force Users, such as Maul. With a host of unique abilities and powerful attacks, Lord Vader truly rises to the title of Galactic Legend!
See the “Characters and Ships” section below for more details.
NEWSGeonosian Galactic Chase
For a limited time, the Geonosian characters have been added to various nodes as bonus drops. During this event, the drop rate for each character has been scaled to energy required in their respective modes:
- Geonosian Soldier - Light Side Nodes
- Geonosian Brood Alpha - Light Side Nodes
- Geonosian Spy - Fleet Battle Nodes
- Poggle the Lesser - Fleet Battle Nodes
- Sun Fac - Cantina Nodes
Bonus drops for Geonosians are available from 9/21 through 9/27.Royal Guard Update
Royal Guard has received a touchup to their kit! These changes will help Royal Guard serve as a strong Empire tank who synergizes with Galactic Legend Lord Vader and other Empire characters.
As part of Royal Guard’s rework, their Unique ability, “Unyielding Defender,” will be getting a Zeta on the 8th and final tier of the ability. Players who already have Royal Guard’s Unique above tier 7 will have materials spent on the final tier returned (5 Omega mats and 80,400 credits), and the ability will be lowered to tier 7.The following abilities for Royal Guard have been updated. New additions in Green and removed parts are crossed outBasic - Force Pike
OLD Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If Royal Guard has more than 50% Health, this attack has a 50% chance to also Stun the target for 1 turn.
NEW Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If Royal Guard has more than 50% Health, (now a 100% chance)
Stun the target for 1 turn.Special 1 - Imperial Phalanx (CD 5)
OLD Final Text: All Dark Side allies gain Defense Up for 1 turn and Empire allies gain Health Up for 1 turn. Royal Guard has a 25% chance to gain 35% Turn Meter.
NEW Final Text: All Dark Side allies gain Defense Up and Heal Over time
turns and Empire allies gain Health Up and Retribution
turns. Royal Guard gains Taunt for 1 turn. Royal Guard has a 25% chance to gain 35% Turn Meter.Unique 1 - Unyielding Defender (ZETA)
OLD Final Text: At the end of each turn, if any other ally took damage that turn, Royal Guard gains 15% Turn Meter and recovers 6% Health. In addition, Royal Guard Taunts for 1 turn whenever another ally falls below 50% Health.
NEW Final Text: At the start of the encounter, if the allied Leader is Empire, Royal Guard gains Max Health equal to 5% of the allied Leader's Max Health and then doubles his Health until the end of the encounter.
At the end of each turn, if another ally took damage that turn, all Empire allies Royal Guard gains 15% Turn Meter and
recover 6% Health. In addition, Royal Guard Taunts for 1 turn whenever another ally falls below 50% Health.Jedi Master Kenobi and AI Changes
We have made some additions to Jedi Master Kenobi's abilities and AI:
- Unique (May The Force Be With You): While Jedi Master Kenobi has the High Ground, he dispels Stealth from all enemies at the start of his turn.
- Ultimate (It's Over): If at the start of battle there was a Light Side Unaligned Force User ally that is also Galactic Republic, all Jedi allies ignore Protection when targeting a Sith enemy and Sith enemies can't counter attack for the rest of battle.
- Jedi Master Kenobi's AI has been updated to better interact with his ability to ignore Taunt effects.
- In addition to this, we've made some adjustments to all Galactic Legends AI to improve their interactions against certain matchups.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
- Omega shards are now farmable from Fleet Battles 4-D Hard. This replaces the Darth Sion shards, which can still be farmed from Light Side 9-A Hard.
- GENERAL - Conquest Store now allows purchase of non-consumable items while a Conquest event is not active.
- UNIT - Fixed issue in which allies revived after Galactic Legend Rey activates her Ultimate ability did not have their incoming damage reduced to 1.
- UNIT - Updated Bastilla Shan (Fallen)’s Unique "Force Bond" to properly reflect its functionality.
- UNIT - Fixed issue that allowed scenarios in which Healing Immunity from Rey (Jedi Training) would bypass effects that prevent Healing Immunity from being applied.
- UNIT - Fixed issue with Jedi Master Kenobi’s ability, "I Will Do What I Must," which incorrectly allowed the Healing Immunity inflicted by him to be dispelled.
- UNIT - Fixed issue with Han's Millennium Falcon’s ability, "She May Not Look Like Much," which was not interacting with and correctly counting some non-dispellable debuffs.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Maul's Mand'alor description in which some text was incorrectly displayed in red.
- EVENT - Fixed the Support Profession Ship modifier for Galactic Challenges to ensure Bonus attacks do not ignore Taunt.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with Safe Haven Galactic Challenges modifier in which Deathmark was not being applied correctly when using General Skywalker's second attack if an enemy unit was defeated with the first attack.
- EVENT - Updated Bounty Hunter Conquest modifier to state that True Defense "can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented" and to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Conquest Ichor consumable in-battle description to state “Max Health, Max Protection and Offense” to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Galactic Republic modifiers for both Conquest and Galactic Challenges to indicate reflect damage can not be avoided or prevented and to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Deadly Catalyst Conquest Data Disk description to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Blindside Conquest Data disk to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Shocking Exhaust Conquest Data disk description to match functionality.
- EVENT - Updated Ability Exhaust Conquest Data disk description to match functionality.
- EVENT - Fixed Galactic Challenge Kamino Granted ability to fully display description text whilst in battle.
- AUDIO - Fixed an issue in which Tech's visor fidget animation audio was playing in the Pre-Battle screen.
- Shared bonuses from Commander Ahsoka Tano’s Unique ability, “Her Own Path,” can persist past her defeat.
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here