Blindside update

AhnaldisGOAT
561 posts Member
edited September 2021
So instead of fixing your spaghetti code, and attributing status effect kills to the character who inflicted them, you do THIS? REALLY? 82l74o7x02zy.jpeg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• AND you did it mid-Conquest. Don’t change the rules during the game. And I swear Ultra, if you come in and say that we should have expected this and planned around it, like you did when they did the Nerfs mid GAC, I’m going to go nuts.
  • And I swear Ultra, if you come in and say that we should have expected this and planned around it, like you did when they did the Nerfs mid GAC, I’m going to go nuts.
    Ultra is going to find it hard to resist. :o

• ddlooping2 wrote: »
    And I swear Ultra, if you come in and say that we should have expected this and planned around it, like you did when they did the Nerfs mid GAC, I’m going to go nuts.
    Ultra is going to find it hard to resist. :o

Shouldnt have threatened Ultra with a good time eh?
  • You were not engaging enough with the game mode by swapping disks enough so they changed some you had to force you to engage.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What did the text for Blindside previously say?
  • Thorozar11 wrote: »
    You were not engaging enough with the game mode by swapping disks enough so they changed some you had to force you to engage.
    I haven’t swapped a single one yet. So yes?
  • Also perhaps the name of the disk was meant as a hint, in that prepare to be blindsided.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Ultra wrote: »
    What did the text for Blindside previously say?

It's just the bit in brackets that has been added. They haven't stacked all Conquest AFAIK, it's just the wording that has been adjusted.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    So they clarified the data disk description so that people aren't misled (that it can be stacked)

I don't understand your complaint, OP?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    So they clarified the data disk description so that people aren't misled (that it can be stacked)

HOW DARE THOSE MONSTERS DO THIS TO US
  • Ultra wrote: »

Does this mean they don't stack between multiple data disks, or multiple out of turn attacks no longer inflict the corresponding exposes? There is a huge difference, and if they changed the functionality to be the latter, then it is a huge deal.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Correct, all they did was update the wording to match what it was already doing.
    1nouituj5a1x.jpg
  • Ryanh1315 wrote: »

Does this mean they don't stack between multiple data disks, or multiple out of turn attacks no longer inflict the corresponding exposes? There is a huge difference, and if they changed the functionality to be the latter, then it is a huge deal.

Multiple disks.
  • Ryanh1315 wrote: »

THIS was my complaint. I believed that it no longer stacked with itself, IE, scenario 2. Was I wrong? If so, I'll eat crow for jumping the gun.
  • I see not stacking, ESPECIALLY with how precise CG is with language (they wrote a whole essay on "has protection but not Taunt" with JMK), I thought not stacking with itself.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    safe to close the thread?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    safe to close the thread?

what's the worst that could happen
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »