10 Ideas to Make SWGOH More Fun

wilhud
47 posts Member
edited September 2021
I figured I would post some ideas on how I think you could make the game more enjoyable.

Here they are, in no particular order...
  • Make a Lower Challenge Tier Crancor for smaller guilds to collect some fraction of R8 materials. Especially with R9 coming. Other raids have them, why not Crancor?
  • Make one game mode that's just for fun...like head to head battles. Play 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 against your friends, guildmates, anyone. This is a common request, but there is a reason why. Embrace the theory crafters
  • Star Wars fans love all the characters, so don't feel like any one is too obscure to add (Porkins says hi)
  • Give Vader his groove back. You re-worked him with the hallway scene in mind and the players loved it. The value of re-works should not be overlooked
  • Fleet Loadouts...cuz players are still waiting for that "Ship Load" of content. Hey, you guys put it out there. Just sayin'
  • Fix the matchmaking. The latest updates make this needed more now than ever
  • This is the Weequay. Bring Hondo to the game
  • Monthly or Bi-Monthly Free Crate Events. May the Fourth is the big one, but have smaller, reward heavy events every so often to relieve the hardcore grind
  • Quality of Life updates. The time required to play the game at its max really needs to be considered. I would guess 21-36 hours per week for super serious players. Unless they are spending regularly. Yes, it is a choice, but players do not want to let their guildmates down. Also, you are locked into putting in max time if you do not want to fall behind
  • Give every player a 100% free character...ya know...just for fun

The force will be with you. Always.
Post edited by Kyno on